Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SI Website design change

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SI Website design change

Saints,

We have been working on some changes for the design of some pages. Some of the changes might not seem significant but they have been extensive and will help with the loading of the website in countries where internet is not readily accessible in high speed connections.

Some of the changes have been to remove most of the background images with html tables and background colors etc. Currently on the front page of the website there are just 2 images that load. This saves significantly on bandwidth and loading times.

thank you for your continued support of this ministry as we are endeavoring to do our best for the Lord Jesus Christ in everything we do.

2011/11/24 9:44Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: SI Website design change

Also if anyone has any design ideas for the site we are open to suggestions. God bless.

2011/11/24 12:01Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

I would like to see again the list of comments that members used to have on their profiles that listed what comments they left on other forums, etc. For one reason - transparency. I think the more transparency there is the easier it is to discern where each member is coming from, and/or going to. I think, what lacks on these forums is transparency amongest many of the members, and what would help bring more Light in can only be a good thing for the glory of God.

2011/11/24 15:16Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Great suggestion brother, that is a "whole" other project the complete re-vamping of the user profiles to make them more accessible, and a good resource on the site.

2011/11/24 15:19Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

Thanks for the consideration of the suggestion. I hope that any suggestion I bring to the table, "will only be for the glory of God and for the benefit of the brethren", as the old writer put it. Anyway, just wanted to say also, that I heard you got married brother! Congratulations you two :-)

2011/11/24 19:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy