SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Justin Peters exposes word of faith movement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Justin Peters exposes word of faith movement

I went to a Worldview Weekend Conference held by Brannon Howse tonight and had the privelege to listen to Brannon, Erwin lutzer, Usama Daddok, and Justin Peters. It was a great conference and really tries to defend the truth of the Bible against the falsehoods today. Brannon has already lost a few friends because of his stance he takes, I highly recommend others to go to his conferences they are throughout the year free to go all over the United States. Here is Justin Peters who I found very good tonight.

http://youtu.be/0ks3EdMMT48

2011/11/21 1:00Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: Justin Peters exposes word of faith movement

One thing that I found interesting at the conference was that they said that they were not allowed to come back to the church they used in Rockford from a year ago or so for the conferences because somebody had told the leaders of the church that they were using names of people and calling them out or exposing them which got them in trouble and they were no longer to speak their. At this conference they were not afraid to expose false teachers and they said that Paul even called out by name false teachers. I found that interesting.

2011/11/21 13:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy