SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Sandyjune

Phoenix Arizona

Prayer request

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I love this site and I am finding so much encouragement here! I do ask for your prayers in some pressing needs I have now that I am living for Jesus. I have recently left my husband of 20 years due to adultery. I have moved to a two bedroom apt and moved my oldest daughter and her son in with me.(They have been living in a shelter.) God has richly blessed me with this place and has provided constantly. I quit my job to take care of my grandson. My daughter could not afford daycare and is applying for assistance. In the meantime, we are sturggling to make the rent and electric bills, phone bills. Plus we need food. Please pray for us that my daughter will get affordable childcare very soon. Then I can go back to work.She is on a waiting list for state funded daycare. We need so many things! I really need a miracle here. I have no money or relatives to rely on. Jesus is my only source. I need everyone to pray, anyone to pray for us, PLEASE! I love you all And I will gladly pray for any needs anyone has. Send replys to me. Love in Christ, Sandy

2005/1/5 6:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Prayer request

Quote:
I have recently left my husband of 20 years due to adultery. I have moved to a two bedroom apt and moved my oldest daughter and her son in with me.

Dear Lord shine your face upons Sandy's life and give her the grace and peace that passes all human understanding in this situation. Be her Help and stronghold in times of trouble. We praise you for your faithfulness that is abundant and full.. in Jesus name Amen.

2005/1/5 22:48Profile
Sandyjune

Phoenix Arizona

Re: Thank You

Thank you for your prayers. I am overwhelmed by the love and provision of our Jesus Christ. Jesus is everything to me and witout him I would be dead. I surrender to Jesus everything and if I have to live on the streets I will serve Him where ever He puts me. The riches of this world are nothing but dung compared to the love and salvation of Christ Jesus.Please keep praying And I pray blessings on you in Jesus name. Sandyjune 8-)

2005/1/6 6:26Profile
gtenigma

MD

Re:

Hi dear sister in Christ,

I feel your pain and I will keep you in my prayers.

Matt 6 "31 "So don't worry about having enough food or drink or clothing. 32 Why be like the pagans who are so deeply concerned about these things? Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, 33 and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern."

This is a promise from out Lord. Let us hold on to this promise. He never brakes His promise. He will watch over you and your family and take care of you no matter what hardship you go through.

Aaron

2005/1/6 10:51Profile
gtenigma

MD

Re: Prayer request

Quote:
I surrender to Jesus everything and if I have to live on the streets I will serve Him where ever He puts me.

Praise God our Father and Lord Jesus Christ for your faithfulness.

Aaron

2005/1/6 11:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy