SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Ron Paul Movement - When The Church Stops Worshipping the State

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dietolive

The Ron Paul Movement - When The Church Stops Worshipping the State

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

I have prepared the following extract from a discussion I was having with a friend of mine who has a national ministry here in America. I have removed his comments.

At the time, he did not support Ron Paul.

Be well,
Doug

Regarding Democracy, the Church, and the State:

Democracy is a false “god.” Democracy is mob rule and worshiping the Democratic State leads to a certain decent to the lowest common denominator of man’s carnal nature. It leads to the ultimate destruction of all freedom in every society that chooses to kneel before it. It leads to the “Law of the Jungle.”

On the other hand, the Moral Law of Jesus Christ must be obeyed if there is to be true freedom: no murder, no theft, contracts should be enforced, no bearing false witness, no adultery, etc., but beyond that, I believe that oppression and coercion by the State should be removed from our lives.

Because people have given the State so much power over themselves, it has gotten to the point where petty men in black uniforms can get away with pointing a gun at you and commanding you to stop telling people the truth about God in public… This comes from the worship of “Democracy” and the “Democratic State.” It will only get worse and worse, unless people stop worshipping at its altars…

A Godly View of Personal Freedom:

We don’t want men in uniforms pointing guns at us, breaking into our homes, stealing our possessions, or throwing us in prison for reading Bibles, taking communion, and telling others about Jesus? Well then we should extend the same courtesy to others we haven’t reached yet, by not supporting those same men in uniforms pointing their guns at others, or breaking into their homes, or stealing their possessions, or throwing them into jail for what they read, or eat, or drink, or smoke, or say. Provided they have not broken the Moral Law, we should try to remove the spying and coercive hand of oppression from them too, no? “Do unto others what you would have them do unto you?” No?

Or can we Christians not “win over” our fellow countrymen in a truly free society? If not, where is the power of the Holy Ghost then? Where is the God of Elijah then! Is not our WORD pure and perfect and powerful? Yes, HE is! If so, shouldn’t we stop relying on the State to point guns at our spiritual enemies? Did the early Church need the State’s help to overcome the world in their time? Simply put: no. When Constantine finally did get the State involved with the Church, he only gummed the whole thing up. We, the Church, have been left partially paralyzed ever since, with periods of power and revival erupting from time to time, only again and again to be eclipsed by the Church’s return back to the arms of her illicit lover, the State, and to her syncretistic State-worshipping ways…

Regarding Ron Paul, Christianity, and War:

I know Ron Paul is not opposed to fighting wars against the aggression of other States. In fact, it is these wars “that must be fought”, as you have said below. Please understand with me though that aggressive wars are not just. Wars for oil, wars for control, wars for empire are not just. Wars to kill other people who haven’t done us any harm, (but someday we’re afraid they might), are not just. (Has God given us such a spirit of the fear of death? That we should sanction from the pulpit and upon the streets such Nazi-like behavior by the Democratic State “god”? GOD forbid it!)

Furthermore, there is no moral difference between a so-called “terrorist” who bombs an enemy target, knowing full well he will be also be killing innocent men, women and children besides, and a pilot who drops a bomb on an enemy target knowing full well he will be killing innocent men, women and children besides.

The only difference is that one worships the Islamic State “god” and the other worships the Democratic State “god.” This is the only difference. They both believe in and obey their “god” with equal zeal; they both believe that their cause is just, They both lie to their souls and make-believe that the coerced or propagandized innocent civilians are also “the enemy” and that killing them is therefore justified too. Then they bomb their target. Oh well!

“Collateral damage” is our own Democratic State “god’s” lying euphemism for the resulting mangled bodies of little boys and girls lying in heaps all around, who five minutes before were saying things to their dead mother like: “I love you Mommy!” and, “Let’s play Mommy!” and, “And I wonder what fun were going to have today together Mommy!”

Murder (that is, the deliberate killing of a non-aggressor who is not guilty of a capital offence, i.e. what our Biblical Common Law used to call “the innocent”) is never just. Warfare using such means is always wrong and such wars must never be fought.

Three Paper Tigers – and the Democratic State that Gives them Power:

The Islamic State is also worshipped by many in this world, and many want to replace our idolatrous Democratic State with an Islamic State “god”, (that is, replace mob-rule law with Sharia Law.) Yet, it is our nation’s “god”, the Democratic State, that has joined with and is propping up and protecting the proponents of the Islamic State in our own land! That is why they also support our Democratic State “god” too. It suits them, (for now.)

Likewise, the abortionists and the LGBT people that live in our country already are worshipping with all their hearts the existing Democratic State “god” too. Because this “great god of the Americans” sanctions and protects their beliefs and behavior, they love it, they beautify, they glorify it!

However, without patronage by an all-powerful State, all three of these ideologies are mere paper tigers. Without the praise of the State’s bureaucratic “priests” and the protection of its uniformed “temple guards,”, the abortionists, without funding, would slither back into the darkness from where they came, and without “hate crimes” legislation and the “moral support” of the State, the LGBT people could not force their propaganda into the schools or anywhere else, neither could they force others to stop publically pointing out their need for repentance and salvation, and without the moral support and tacit approval of the State, the Islamist cannot impose Sharia over any land, anywhere in the entire world. In short, without a State “god” to prop them up, all three of these false ideologies would wilt before the all-consuming Word of the Lord… Mark it.

“Great is the Democratic God of the Americans!” we say! We too, the Church, have joined with all others to give this beast our glory and our power. We pray it will serve us too! But alas! And shame upon us!

If only…, if only the Word of the Lord was not hindered by our unbelief; by our shameful and syncretistic worship of the LORD and Baal; of Jesus and Jupiter Soter Maximus!

Regarding Ron Paul, the Democratic State, and the Decision Now Before the Church:

I don’t think I understand your last paragraph and your reference to Ron Paul. What do you think he stands for that you disagree with? You seem to imply that he is not willing to fight against the false seed of the serpent; that he is silent regarding the great battle that is raging about us.

But, don’t you see, dear Brother? Ron Paul is on a singular mission to smash the great “God” of our country, the false idol that the vast majority of the people worship: the Democratic State.

I know that Ron Paul is far from perfect, but I see Ron Paul going after the Biggest and Greatest False god in all the pantheon of America today. Should he, (and many, many others) be successful; should much greater freedom be restored to our great land, and should the Church’s mind also be changed, she will be freed from its rusty chains to rise again in the Power of the Lord. It then will be as the days of Joshua of old. The so-called “giants” in the land will be as grasshoppers before us!

There is a reason why the conniving Left-Statists and Right-Statists on TV go out of their way to pretend that Ron Paul doesn’t exist, or laugh at him, or say that he is “kooky” or whatever falsehood they mutter about him. The truth is that Ron Paul uniquely and very deliberately wants to smash the power of their beloved Idol, and return as much freedom as possible back to society, and that is totally unacceptable to them. They like being “busy-bodies in other men’s matters”. They like the power and preferment that comes from worshipping the State. Does the Church too? For shame…

It isn’t about Ron Paul the man. He will come and go regardless. However, he does happen to embody for the moment a set of Biblical principles that have long been forgotten by a large segment of the Church. The question we have before us then is the same before every generation of the Church: will she continue to worship the State, offering up oblations upon its altars, and supporting its iniquity, in exchange for promised ease and security? Or will she turn again to her Lord with all her heart, soul, mind and strength?

When the Church Stops Worshipping the State:

When the Church stops worshipping the State, (in any form); when she stops looking to it to point its guns at her enemies, and to prop her up and do her job for her, then there will be victory. When and only when she puts away fear and sloth; when and only when she learns to fully trust in the Lord alone again, then and only then will the glory return, and not one moment sooner. Then all the paper tigers will be blown away in the wind by the mighty wind of the Spirit working through a thoroughly transformed Church… As of days of old, it will be the Lord’s doing, and it will be marvelous in our eyes.

Chaste and holy, mighty and glorious, this faithful Church will bear many sons and daughters in the Truth, and she will save many of the weakest around her, for the Glory of the Lord will be revealed, to the everlasting glory of God the Father, and of Jesus, her true and chosen Lord and Master.

The True and False Church:

As we know from Scripture, the False Church is a Harlot in connivance with a State “god”, but the True Church is commanded to come out of her:

"And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great [THE FALSE CHURCH] is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth [Governments] have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,

COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God HATH REMEMBERED her iniquities." Revelation 18:1-5

2011/11/16 11:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy