SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the Son still shines bright !!!!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
truthseer

arkansas

the Son still shines bright !!!!!!!

I was on my way home from work this morning, & was a little tired.Ok ,not a little but totally exhausted. I have been going through some personal battles that have been pretty rough.Anyway ,I don't want this to sound like a pity-party ,because it is not.Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ always knows how to show up right on time. I was driving home & God started to speak to me like He does.He reminded me that He is still Lord no matter how things seem.We are called to walk by faith & not by sight. He reminded me how the physical sun has been shining for thousands of years. He reminded me that the same sun I look at today, is the exact same sun that was shining in His day. Even though there have been dictators,wars & rumors of wars,earth quakes, & all sorts of other natural disasters, the sun has still been shining . It is a constant source of life & energy to this planet. Without its radiant energy & life our planet would die.No sun light equals no plants, no plants no oxygen,etc. Thank God that our Son-light is far brighter & greater than earths physical sun.Our heavenly Father is shining on mine & your trials, He is always there & aware of what we are going through.He (JESUS = Son) will never leave you or forsake you. He has promised,& He is not a man that He can lie. The Son Jesus is pouring out His sonshine & grace on your situation !!!! Just look up to Him & get your eyes off the things of this world.He ,God the Father ,& His Son Jesus are in your boat & ready to calm your storms . Will you let go & let Him have Lordship over your trials & battles ? Our Father is ready & willing to pour out His grace on you now. Anyway the Son will be shining for the rest of your life & mine.Let His radiant glory fill your heart with His love,& peace,& presence.When we draw strength from Him,it in no way diminishes His power.He is the way, the truth, & the life !!!! Glory to God I am feeling His presence as I write this.We His body have a wonderful & glorius future planned for us by Our loving Heavenly Father.Enough said for now. Just let HIS LOVE FILL & SHINE IN YOUR HEART this day. peace.

2011/11/15 22:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy