SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Who Is A Saint?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Who Is A Saint?

Yahweh's Saints are not those who refuse to keep the Seventh Day Sabbath, which is almost the whole world in these Last Days. Yahweh's Saints are not those who carry out crusades against Yahweh's Righteousness. Yahweh's Saints are shown by Yahshua Messiah as follows:

Revelation 14:12, KJV—
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the COMMANDMENTS of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Did you get that? Yahweh's Saints are those who actually keep the Seventh Day Sabbath, the Fourth Commandment. Remember, the Sabbath is one of the Ten Commandments. The Saints keep them. They practice keeping Yahweh's Righteousness. They practice seeking Yahweh's Righteousness.

The Saints of Yahweh, who keep and teach Yahweh's Commandments, are the very Saints hated and fought against by the beast spoken of in Daniel 7 and Revelation chapters 17 and 18.

Revelation 12:17—
And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went to make war, joining with those who forsook her seed; (her seed being those who keep the Laws of Yahweh), and have the Testimony of Yahshua Messiah.

The Saints of Yahweh will be given the Kingdom of Heaven.

Daniel 7:21-22—
...and the same horn made war with the Saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the Saints of Yahweh; and the time came that the SAINTS POSSESSED THE KINGDOMS.

Praise Yahweh

2011/11/15 13:32
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Who Is A Saint?

Lord help us; here we go again...

Lisa

2011/11/15 14:29Profile
Solomon101

America's Heartand

Re:

I'm with Lisa.

Surely no one is foolish enough to engage in this again.

It would be nice if the moderators just removed the thread.

2011/11/15 14:37Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

This is really just a figment of our imaginations, but Neal I am sure will be along shortly and have it locked, isn't he a non moderator, moderator? :)

2011/11/15 14:44Profile

Re: Who Is A Saint?

as an Israelite in the flesh, a child of Abraham, by both flesh and in this Most Holy Faith, and a follower of Messiah Jesus in His Ressurection from the dead, and by His Blood that cleanses all from sin, i say this:

The LORD rebuke you!

you have not to come to reason, you have not come to encourage, you have not come to edify, you have come to do the work of the accuser, and i repeat the LORD rebuke you!

hear me, i will make it my duty to inform the moderators of this forum, your hell bent quest to throw confusion and rancor admist the tzadiqim of this forum, with an object to ban you.

or as Paul said to a minion of the accuser:

"But Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him and said, "You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord?" Acts 13:9-10

(Steve, i beg you in the LORD, please dont let yourself be twisted up with this hellion..please, God and the moderators will handle him)

neil

2011/11/15 14:53
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thank you Lord for the abundance of discernment you have given me, my cup overflow. :)

2011/11/15 15:35Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re:

Quote:
by HezWelling on 2011/11/15 11:53:05

as an Israelite in the flesh, a child of Abraham, by both flesh and in this Most Holy Faith, and a follower of Messiah Jesus in His Ressurection from the dead, and by His Blood that cleanses all from sin, i say this:

The LORD rebuke you!

you have not to come to reason, you have not come to encourage, you have not come to edify, you have come to do the work of the accuser, and i repeat the LORD rebuke you!

hear me, i will make it my duty to inform the moderators of this forum, your hell bent quest to throw confusion and rancor admist the tzadiqim of this forum, with an object to ban you.

or as Paul said to a minion of the accuser:

"But Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him and said, "You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord?" Acts 13:9-10

(Steve, i beg you in the LORD, please dont let yourself be twisted up with this hellion..please, God and the moderators will handle him)

neil

Brother, I have wanted to know for your 64 posts and I do ask this in all sincerity but... who are you?

2011/11/15 15:44Profile

Re:

Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry be happy

In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy......

Ooooo Oooo Oooooo Oooooo.... whistle...

Krispy

2011/11/15 16:07
MrBillPro