SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Protection from the Power of Satan by Keith Daniel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Protection from the Power of Satan by Keith Daniel

Protection from the Power of Satan by Keith Daniel

Topic: Satan
Scripture(s): Job 1:6-8, 1 Peter 5:8-9, James 4:7
Description: nil

http://media.sermonindex.net/9/SID9472.mp3

Quote:
If I could give this 6 stars or more I would! (July 13/2006)
Reviewed by: wsbg
I wokeup last night at 4 am with the strong sense that I should search for a sermon which dealt with protection from Satan. This sermon that I found was "Protection from the Power of Satan" by Keith Daniel. It is truly amazing. It's fairly long running at about 114 minutes in length, but worth every single moment. I found this sermon relevant, concise, and useful in all respects. I highly recommend this work. I am also going to burn this to CD and send it to my friends to listen to. It is a wake up call to the realities of everyday spiritual warfare. The speaker speaks very clearly. If you've given your life to Jesus you should REALLY listen to this. It details activities of Satan's people. And it's focus is not on making a spectacle of evil, but of how to withstand in the evil day. Listen to this; don't skip this one -- listen now. :)

2011/11/15 0:48Profile
mattandliz

Re: Protection from the Power of Satan by Keith Daniel

Thank you brother for posting this. Im going to sit down and listen to it again with my wife.

2011/11/15 16:13Profile
mama27

Re: Protection from the Power of Satan by Keith Daniel

I have heard this message several times, and I agree. Thanks for the reminder - I will listen to it again!

2011/11/15 17:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy