SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : 70,000 Coptic Egyptians gather for prayer in a cave.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Ginny

Ginny I make an observation of Egyptian brothers and sisters who are obeying God. They are obeying God by praying for a gospel move in their country. The fact that 70,000 believers came together to pray is very note worthy and the prayer went for 24 hours. We consider it a miracle if we can get two or three believers to pray in our American churches and that for an hour.

You seem to percieve that I am the enemy here. I simply call attention to the fact that brothers and sisters around the world are doing something we are not doing. They are praying. We believers in America are not praying. At least we have not reached the point of desparation to call out to God in prayer.

Ginny if in your heart you obey God by wearing the head covering to pray. Amen. But sister the more important thing is to pray. For without prayer we wlill never see a gospel move of Christ in America.

The greatest sin in the American church is prayerlessness. For sure if this sin continues Egypt and Iran will see revival and we never will. Woe to us if we do not repent of our lack of prayer. God please stir up a faithful few to pray.

Blaine

2011/11/19 11:14

Re: Ginny

Sister for the record I do love you in Jesus with or without the headcovering. More importantly Jesus loves you. Now let us pray for a move of God's Spirit in America. Let us pray for a move of the gospel. For the hour grows dark and God is wondering why saints in America are not calling out to him for a gospel move of Christ.

Blaine

2011/11/19 11:27
shadyg

Re: 70,000 Coptic Egyptians gather for prayer in a cave.

Isaiah 19

2011/11/26 16:09Profile
shadyg

Re: 70,000 Coptic Egyptians gather for prayer in a cave.

Isaiah 19

2011/11/26 16:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy