SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jeremyhulsey

Prayer request

Keep me in your prayers everyone. I am seriously considering turning in my two weeks notice at work so that I can devote myself more fully to the service of the Lord. God bless.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2003/9/12 1:17Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Prayer request

Jeremy,
You have my prayers, may the Lord give you the wisdom and discernment you need, apparently He has your heart already.

2003/9/12 8:26Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re: Praise Report

After much thought and prayer I felt that what I needed to do was try to get my schedule cut back so that I could maintain a job to pay bills and devote more time to my studies.

I talked to my Department Manager at Wal Mart, the Lord has given me favor there, and she is going to let me cut myself back to 3 days a week.

Praise God

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2003/9/16 19:21Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re:

Awesome. :-) God always provides the best solution. :-D

2003/9/16 19:37Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I talked to my Department Manager at Wal Mart, the Lord has given me favor there, and she is going to let me cut myself back to 3 days a week.

Thats awesome and wise! If I do get a chance to pursue my studies also I want to be able to compliment it with part time internet contract work. I am really praying about starting to take courses this next semester. I am hoping that God will help confirm and open doors for me. If you feel led please pray for me also in this regard.

2003/9/16 19:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy