SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : TB Joshua - ILLUSTRATED SERMON - How to Maintain the Anointing?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
kachone

Re:

My friend I think you now see what I mean posting things here about a critisism of another member of Christ wiithout being sure of the authenticity or truth of the mater is the work of self and we are all bound to do such , this is the work I condemn , when I say the generation of self I mean you are judging a man by mere say not what you hear From Christ , we all need to repent from such flesh attitudes the Lord took me a whole days of teaching concerning this thing it was then after he lead me to these brethens joshua and others in the net and I was so amaze knowing the dirty things are heard about them butwhen the Lord lead me that I sure the truth of the matter. please I have posted a serrmon by one of the brothers there title A PRAYERFUL HEART BY WISE MAN JOHN CHI it is a good sermon if you have the time you can listen it.

2011/11/13 3:49Profile
brothagary

Re:

what i do know about critasism ,is
you condemed me for saying these words

:::i posted some imformation about tb

the sheep should no this ...

and now your saying ,that you no when I HAVE or HAVENT heard from christ

TO BE quite honest i dont realy want to listen to that sermon

is he from the same camp as TB

2011/11/13 4:01Profile
kachone

Re:

Friend I do not have to repeat myself you posted issue which proof or what T.b joshua mean by this or that neighter did you know all the ways of God neighter can you tell me there are ways and acts of God you know not , no is the natural mind , information or views of others should be our source for searching truth all this can be works of self the holy spirit is given to us to Guide us in truth which will conferm the lletter here we see the letter and spirit in union because we are submitted to Christ to seek the truth of a matter. You know you even confess you are not the one who wrote the article so did that mean if there is a lie in it and if the man judgment is wrong you will not be reponsible if you did not repent when every idle word we speak will be given accout of on the day of judgment ? Yes that sermon of that brother i s part of T. B joshua friends . Somebody said in the scripture "do our law judge a man before it know the truth of the matter in fact even if I was very clost to you in bodyy you might see just my outward appearance but when God did not reveal to your my heart then you can mistakingly misjudge me and this T.b josua you know not except by mere say and you say you will not listen to the sermon. Ok

2011/11/13 4:13Profile
brothagary

Re:

it is your word ,or theres ,,,,,,

there is just as much chance that what you post about tb is wroung or a lie

your word does not carry any more athority then the writers of the artical that i posted
nether do your words cancel out the fact that we all have access to quotes of tb josher words

my judments are based on what tb has said and not what you have said neither of the people that wrote the artical that i posted

about the scripture you quoted about the law

that is a differnt contex to the one we are dealing with

2011/11/13 5:31Profile
kachone

Re:

So then we all should submit to Christ ? Christ told me He is a member of the body . What did Christ told you about Him? speak the truth, before God.

2011/11/13 5:43Profile

Re:

kacone... you are blatantly breaking forum rules by posting these YouTube videos.

Forum rules state:

"-Do not link to outside media including SERMONS and VIDEOS from other websites, the main reason for the inclusion of this rule is abuse of it in posting audio sermons that have false doctrine or false emphasis."

Please stop.

Krispy

2011/11/13 5:56
kachone

Re:

Now this is what you finally oome with having no power against the Lord work . You dont say this initial or probably you forget the law?

2011/11/13 6:05Profile

Re:

This man's beliefs have already been exposed on this forum by brothagary. His beliefs are available to anyone with access to Google. Would you like for me to practice redundancy and post them again?

I'm sure you did not break the rules intentionally, but nevertheless those are the rules.

Krispy

2011/11/13 6:20
kachone

Re:

Friend if YOU WILL DEPEND ON GOOGLE to know about who a man is spiritual without going and listening to His sermon maybe twenty and waiting for the witness of the spirit you will be bound to misunderstand some one position in Christ. Remeber while there are thing we can gain in the net especailly when guided by the holy spirit there many other blatant and false representation we can gain about others because satan is using the internet through His image to tarnish especaill those in the body of Christ in public ministry in order to have His aim . So you have chosen a wrong source to be honest with you, if you cannot pray and listen to Christ to tell you about this man if he is a member of the body or not it is better you go and listen to his sermons and pray if you cannot do this I will advise to stay on the master feet doing what he will have you do and do not execise thigs which are high for your natural mind only God can reveal the hidden things of darkness not our emaotions, information or view of others. Every idle word we speak we must give an accout. Come to the true and perfect source Christ who is neear you ask Him now and listen to what he will tell you, not just mere information or men opinion.

2011/11/13 6:30Profile

Re:

umm... I googled him and went to HIS OWN WEBSITE. Read HIS OWN WORDS ON HIS OWN WEBSITE.

So you're saying that his own website is not trustworthy? You said I chose the wrong source... the internet. So you admit that his own website is the wrong source?

"...and waiting for the witness of the spirit you will be bound to misunderstand some one position in Christ."

We have the witness of the spirit, it's called THE WORD OF GOD.

Krispy

2011/11/13 6:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy