by Podcast
· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Contact Us

Add SermonIndex Banner - Help share this ministry with others by adding a link to your site.

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : TB Joshua - ILLUSTRATED SERMON - How to Maintain the Anointing?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )

TB Joshua - ILLUSTRATED SERMON - How to Maintain the Anointing?

2011/11/11 11:45Profile

Re: TB Joshua - ILLUSTRATED SERMON - How to Maintain the Anointing?

Dear Kachone,
The person who's sermon you're quoting is a wolf in wolves' clothing. He does not preach Jesus Christ...not at all. Do not be carried away by his Christianese.

2011/11/11 12:03Profile

Friend glad for your concern but will let you know I did not came to know this man and his friends messages by the persuasion of man for I only know his name as blasphemous by men and so was never interested to do anything with Him until when the Lord personally directed to him when He was teaching me somethings and to say he prreac not Christ no christ is His message as I have found it not necessary have to endorse every petty thing as I do not know the Lord that way but as I know He is also a member of the body He has something for me like any other member . Did God tell you He is false ? or what is your proof ?
below is another link of his sermon maybe you just judge by hearsay not very sure your source.

2011/11/11 12:17Profile

@ Kachone, Theophila is right this man preaches another gospel, a counterfeit spirit one that decieves masses of people. I have been through a season in my life whereby God allowed me to be decieved by following false prophetic ministries and The Lord allowed this in my life so as to allow me to know the diffferences between the truth and the counterfeit or false. In real life we know that there are counterfeit banknotes in circulatiion and people use them successfully yet that money isn't real at all. This is true also in the spiritual realm there are many who appear to have the Spirit of God yet there are indeed false prophets wolves in sheeps clothing. In my own experience I listened avidly to heretical teachings they all sounded good and anointed however these messages failed the true test that is they twisted scripture to suit the itchy ears of the listener and always focused on elevating self rather than death to self.

TB Joshua does not preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Some of his heretical messages teach that a true born again believer is still subject to generational curses , or demonic possesion, His fruit is not Christ LIke he loves money and has followers including presidents,vice presidents inc former nelson mandela's wife winnie mandela seeking prophecies from him. Compare him to the likes of GOD fearing man like Carter Conlon, David WIlkerson, Zac Poonen , Leornard Ravenhill, etc and you will see the vast difference. A true man of GOD will not be popular with the world. Friendship with the world is enemity with GOD. If he really preached the full gospel he would preach, holiness , repentance, grace, striving against sin,mercy a whole rounded message not a self elevating, self gain, self glorifying message which is ever so popular in christian circles nowadays which is the reason why his ministry atrracts masses. Another thing he never teaches is death to self but rather the opposite.

Scripture tells us that we will be decieved if we do not love the truth
2 Thessalonians 2 v 9 the coming lawless one is according to the working of satan, with all power,signs and lying wonders and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the LOVE OF THE TRUTH that they might be saved. 11 and for this reason GOD will send them STRONG DELUSION that they should believe the lie 12 that they all may be condemed who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Many wiill perish because they do not love the truth of the Word of God and ministries similar to this man's have led many astray and exposed them to familiar spirits and idol worship e.g love of money. These ministries teach erronous doctrines which do not edify but bring God's people to bondage, fear etc in what way has his ministry edifed other members ofthe body of Christ? He tells people they have the spirits of a snakes and the next thing the person is hissing and writhing like a snake on the floor, or barking and on all fours like a dog in front of the congregation. He has women throwing themselves on the floor ,urinating themselves with legs wide open and these women desparately trying to maintain their diginity failing to control their actions. Do you believe the spirit of Our Lord Jesus would allow such behaviour in front of masses. We believers need discernment.he even claims to heal things like ordinary ulcers telling people the sore ulcers are cancerous when they are not.i believe in miracles today and know with God all things are possible. I do not believe the Spirit of the Lord would have his people behave like animals in front of masses. Our God is gentle and more than capable of casting out devils without all the drama. Jesus Christ commanded a demon to come out and at once and it would leave the person immediately. Nowadays man like tb joshua will engage in a conversation with a demon saying who are you? What do you want from this person? For minutes on end and then keep shouting come out repeatedly whilst the demon refuses saying saying i'm not going or laughing back. Do you honestly see Our Lord spending all this time in front of a camera taking 10- 20 minutes to cast out a demon?demons tremble and fear Our Lord's name. What sort of demons are these that challenge the name of the Lord Jesus.

In addition Jesus said in last days they will be false christs and they will deceive many and if possible even the elect. He also decared many will come saying Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy ,cast out devils in Your name, but He will turn around and say depart from me you evil workers of inquity I never knew you.

Do not believe every spirit but test the spirits, we have been warned use discernment , pray and mostly test everything in the light of the word of God Speaking the truth in love.

2011/11/11 17:53Profile

Some of you people are so quick to judge and sometimes speak things that you understand not and to Christ you will not submit to enquire the truth of a matter but you run here and there depending on imperfect vessels rather than the perfect Christ. If you tell me T.b joshua does not preach repentance, holiness or striving against sin then I will authomatical know you are not familiar to His sermons. I am not talking about the healing gifts . Many people carnally critizie this man because the way the lord usee Him in the healing ministry and have not even the time to listen just twenty of HIS Sermon of thos of His friends call the " wise men " to know the heart of a messge.i have been posting here . You talk of leonard ravenhill , Zac and others saying t.b joshua have a link with kings ,what do you mean? do kings or president have no souls ? did Jesus not die to men. It is the gifts an d power of the spirit which attact most of this people to his messages not any other advantage . If you talk of money then I know you know him not. how can you claim somebody who refuse to collect money after healing as a money love and sponsoring many many poor people like no other preacher i know on earth plus his claim that he have no personal accout because he did not believe in keeping money on the bank while people are suffering.
My friend are you talking about trying the spirit maybe you tried the spirit in the wrong source I have try the spirit through the only one Christ who directed me to this company of believers He has raise up in Nigeria for a sign and wonder for His glory alone. CSince I knew Christ Christ he have never deceive me.

2011/11/12 3:03Profile

2011/11/12 3:24Profile

2011/11/12 18:43Profile

Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria

Dear brothers, talking about TB Joshua, I really don't know what to say but that every one of us should be careful who we listen to and follow in these last days. Instead of blatantly criticizing any, I choose to tell everyone to pls be careful and watch your own steps and try to tell others to do the same. If you see any thing wrong, run! If you don't see, ask God to open your eyes to what He wants you to know. The following lyrics from the song 'SLOW FADE' by Casting Crowns may help:
Be careful litte eyes what you see,
It's the second glance that ties your hands as darkness pulls the string.
Be careful litte feet where you go,
For there's a little feet behind you that's sure to follow.

Be careful little ears what you hear,
when flattery leads to compromise the end is always near.
Be careful little lips what you say,
for empty words and promises lead broken hearts astray.

It's a slow fade,
when you give yourself away,
it's a slow fade
when black and white turns to grey
and doubts invade,
choices are made,
a price will be paid,
when you give yourself away.
People never stumble in a day.
It's a slow fade.

2011/11/13 0:06Profile

2011/11/13 2:58Profile

kachone you no nothing about my prayer life and my walk with gods spirit. the joy unspeakable the transformation that has taken place in my life , and the supanatural gift or repentance and faith that has lifted me out of the bowls of hell
so condem me in you ignorence of if you wish

what i posted was some thing gods children should read and make there own judment in the matter of weather he is a fasle or a true prophert

as you will see that was im intention of my post

but i will say , now that i firmly believe he is a false prophert ,,,,,,

as you will see what i posted was what others have said , so you prophetic powers to judge me as as not submited to christ and being of the generation of self ,,,is based in ignorence ,,and lack of desernment ,and not reading what i posted ,,due to the fact that it was not i that acualy said these things

this shows you are jumping to conclusions
due to confusing what i have said with the writer of the coments about tb jousher

so in all reality or even in hindsight you are guilty of a similar thing that you condem me for

if a prophert is not fully bibilcal in his practice ,then from my judment he is not a bible prophert

and i will take condemnation from any regarding that belief

the more i read about tb ,the more unbibilcal he sounds

ididnt write the bible and i cant change the bible

if some body practice is contrary to the bible

any spirit filled advid bible reader or scolar can see the contradictions regarding this

i do hope you will see this too

iv spent much time in the bible in the last 10 plus years

some days over 4,5 hours
and some days hours in prayer
and regular fasting

so you welcome to think what you like about me ,wile i think what i will about the propherts

with noing what the bible says about the last days deseption and the rising of false propherts in the church

paul preached for three years day and night about the fasle brethern that will rise up in the church
we will all do well if we test the spiritual conduct and spirit spoken by every prophert and teacher that we hear

and if nesasary blow the trumpert and exposes them as the apostal comanded us

i will listen to gods writtern word,rather then any prophert,,,and i will test the spirit

2011/11/13 3:38Profile

©2002-2015 Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy