· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : TB Joshua - ILLUSTRATED SERMON - How to Maintain the Anointing?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
kachone

TB Joshua - ILLUSTRATED SERMON - How to Maintain the Anointing?

GOOD SHORT SERMON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1Fc4l-Wfw

2011/11/11 11:45Profile
Theophila

MA

Re: TB Joshua - ILLUSTRATED SERMON - How to Maintain the Anointing?

Dear Kachone,
The person who's sermon you're quoting is a wolf in wolves' clothing. He does not preach Jesus Christ...not at all. Do not be carried away by his Christianese.

2011/11/11 12:03Profile
kachone

Re:

Friend glad for your concern but will let you know I did not came to know this man and his friends messages by the persuasion of man for I only know his name as blasphemous by men and so was never interested to do anything with Him until when the Lord personally directed to him when He was teaching me somethings and to say he prreac not Christ no christ is His message as I have found it not necessary have to endorse every petty thing as I do not know the Lord that way but as I know He is also a member of the body He has something for me like any other member . Did God tell you He is false ? or what is your proof ?
below is another link of his sermon maybe you just judge by hearsay not very sure your source.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKGzCTXkI1k

2011/11/11 12:17Profile
lindi1208

Re:

@ Kachone, Theophila is right this man preaches another gospel, a counterfeit spirit one that decieves masses of people. I have been through a season in my life whereby God allowed me to be decieved by following false prophetic ministries and The Lord allowed this in my life so as to allow me to know the diffferences between the truth and the counterfeit or false. In real life we know that there are counterfeit banknotes in circulatiion and people use them successfully yet that money isn't real at all. This is true also in the spiritual realm there are many who appear to have the Spirit of God yet there are indeed false prophets wolves in sheeps clothing. In my own experience I listened avidly to heretical teachings they all sounded good and anointed however these messages failed the true test that is they twisted scripture to suit the itchy ears of the listener and always focused on elevating self rather than death to self.

TB Joshua does not preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Some of his heretical messages teach that a true born again believer is still subject to generational curses , or demonic possesion, His fruit is not Christ LIke he loves money and has followers including presidents,vice presidents inc former nelson mandela's wife winnie mandela seeking prophecies from him. Compare him to the likes of GOD fearing man like Carter Conlon, David WIlkerson, Zac Poonen , Leornard Ravenhill, etc and you will see the vast difference. A true man of GOD will not be popular with the world. Friendship with the world is enemity with GOD. If he really preached the full gospel he would preach, holiness , repentance, grace, striving against sin,mercy a whole rounded message not a self elevating, self gain, self glorifying message which is ever so popular in christian circles nowadays which is the reason why his ministry atrracts masses. Another thing he never teaches is death to self but rather the opposite.

Scripture tells us that we will be decieved if we do not love the truth
2 Thessalonians 2 v 9 the coming lawless one is according to the working of satan, with all power,signs and lying wonders and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the LOVE OF THE TRUTH that they might be saved. 11 and for this reason GOD will send them STRONG DELUSION that they should believe the lie 12 that they all may be condemed who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Many wiill perish because they do not love the truth of the Word of God and ministries similar to this man's have led many astray and exposed them to familiar spirits and idol worship e.g love of money. These ministries teach erronous doctrines which do not edify but bring God's people to bondage, fear etc in what way has his ministry edifed other members ofthe body of Christ? He tells people they have the spirits of a snakes and the next thing the person is hissing and writhing like a snake on the floor, or barking and on all fours like a dog in front of the congregation. He has women throwing themselves on the floor ,urinating themselves with legs wide open and these women desparately trying to maintain their diginity failing to control their actions. Do you believe the spirit of Our Lord Jesus would allow such behaviour in front of masses. We believers need discernment.he even claims to heal things like ordinary ulcers telling people the sore ulcers are cancerous when they are not.i believe in miracles today and know with God all things are possible. I do not believe the Spirit of the Lord would have his people behave like animals in front of masses. Our God is gentle and more than capable of casting out devils without all the drama. Jesus Christ commanded a demon to come out and at once and it would leave the person immediately. Nowadays man like tb joshua will engage in a conversation with a demon saying who are you? What do you want from this person? For minutes on end and then keep shouting come out repeatedly whilst the demon refuses saying saying i'm not going or laughing back. Do you honestly see Our Lord spending all this time in front of a camera taking 10- 20 minutes to cast out a demon?demons tremble and fear Our Lord's name. What sort of demons are these that challenge the name of the Lord Jesus.

In addition Jesus said in last days they will be false christs and they will deceive many and if possible even the elect. He also decared many will come saying Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy ,cast out devils in Your name, but He will turn around and say depart from me you evil workers of inquity I never knew you.

Do not believe every spirit but test the spirits, we have been warned use discernment , pray and mostly test everything in the light of the word of God Speaking the truth in love.

Remember

2011/11/11 17:53Profile
kachone

Re:

Some of you people are so quick to judge and sometimes speak things that you understand not and to Christ you will not submit to enquire the truth of a matter but you run here and there depending on imperfect vessels rather than the perfect Christ. If you tell me T.b joshua does not preach repentance, holiness or striving against sin then I will authomatical know you are not familiar to His sermons. I am not talking about the healing gifts . Many people carnally critizie this man because the way the lord usee Him in the healing ministry and have not even the time to listen just twenty of HIS Sermon of thos of His friends call the " wise men " to know the heart of a messge.i have been posting here . You talk of leonard ravenhill , Zac and others saying t.b joshua have a link with kings ,what do you mean? do kings or president have no souls ? did Jesus not die to men. It is the gifts an d power of the spirit which attact most of this people to his messages not any other advantage . If you talk of money then I know you know him not. how can you claim somebody who refuse to collect money after healing as a money love and sponsoring many many poor people like no other preacher i know on earth plus his claim that he have no personal accout because he did not believe in keeping money on the bank while people are suffering.
My friend are you talking about trying the spirit maybe you tried the spirit in the wrong source I have try the spirit through the only one Christ who directed me to this company of believers He has raise up in Nigeria for a sign and wonder for His glory alone. CSince I knew Christ Christ he have never deceive me.

2011/11/12 3:03Profile
kachone

Re:

I have added below some words of T.B joshua in an Interview

"Despite the fact that many fellow ministers of God daily blaspheme against me, I refrain from retaliating, because I know the grave consequences of criticizing an anointed man of God.

For instance, if you are a minister of God, but deliberately go out of your way to blaspheme against another man of God, whom you knew is a true man of God, you have lost on or two of your spiritual powers to the colleague you blasphemed against unjustifiably."

Those who claimed they gave him power

"One thing that I know for sure about human beings is that if they gave you power or used their position to promote you to an exalted position and you start behaving arrogantly, they will immediately take back the power(s) they gave you or demote you before you know it. I hereby challenge those who claimed they gave me powers to heal and deliver people to withdraw their powers henceforth and render me powerless. Let them nullify my powers if they are the true source."
"How my detractors should come to think and believe that a man of 36 years can be doing what God has been using me to do with evil powers among millions of Nigerians without another person being able to do the same things beats my imagination.
Ordinarily, people should have realized that it is God who is using me to do all these unprecedented miracle, signs and wonders in the lives of His people."

Men if God who go about condemning him

"Those ministers of God who go about condemning me rather than preaching the Gospel they are sent to preach, are doing themselves a great harm. The more they condemn me, the lesser their anointing become. Go round the country today and see what is happening. Those men of God who used to perform great sings and wonder have lost their anointing because of their blasphemies."

To those critics who say he is using evil powers

"It is not possible for a single person to be working outstanding miracles, signs and wonders which millions of other Nigerians cannot do and for such a person to be an agent of satan. They – the God’s generals – should combine forces and deliver such a satanic person or get rid of him."

Whose interest does he serve?

"The fact that I don’t collect money from the people God uses me to set free proves that I am working for the kingdom of God.
If I am working for satan and don’t collect money from the people he enables me to heal, what then is my gain?"

The rumor that he claimed to be Jesus Christ

"I never claimed to be Jesus Christ. I can never claim to be Jesus. There is no amount of power I will have that I will claim to be Jesus Christ. I am an ordinary servant. Even if I have power to create human beings, I can never claim to be Jesus Christ.
Who am I? I sleep, I wake, I eat. This is a rumor!"

The allegation by his critics that he doesn’t feed his congregation with the Word of God, but just give them healing.

"What is my mission then if I don’t feed them with the Word of God? The Word is God, God is the Word. Miracles are just a means of gathering people for the Lord, so that they could be easily touched by the Holy Spirit and saved by Jesus Christ. My main mission is to save souls for Christ.

If I gather people without feeding them with the Word of God, then how do I achieve my mission? Miracles are just a means to an end, and not an end in itself.

Therefore, everyone who received a miracle received it for the salvation of his or her soul."

"

The source of his power

"Jesus Christ is the source of my power. Without His support I will fall. He is my strength. He is my power. He is my sustainer. He is my all. Without Him, I am nothing. I cannot perform any miracle, sign or wonder without the support of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit."

Why his power couldn’t have come from satan

"If my power is from satan, it will be impossible for me to be continually and consistently working against satan, because satan is the source of AIDS, cancer and other deadly diseases which God has been using me to deliver people from.
If satan is the source of my power, I cannot be working against him, because that will contradict what Jesus Christ said in the Bible that you cannot drive out demons by evil spirit."

Men of God how are money conscious

"A man of God who places emphasis on money or collects money from the people he heals or delivers will soon fall from grace to grass. Another thing is that when a prophet of God forms the habit of extorting money from those whom God healed through him or her, he or she becomes a partaker of their sicknesses, problems and tribulations."

The secret of his success

"My critics and persecutors have made me to move closer to God, and to rely on Him absolutely. I know I have so many enemies and persecutors; hence I make God my shelter and Jesus Christ my only friend. As for worldly friends, I have none, because I know that sooner than later, they will disappoint me. I always strive to do the will of God, obey Him and follow His directions to the letter. This is why my divine power increases daily.
I thank God for my enemies and persecutors, without them, I would not have come this far."

Miracles and Faith

"Many people clap their hands and applaud energetically when they witness a miracle. But it takes faith and divine intervention to say to the cripple: Rise up and walk in Jesus name."

God’s power and satan’s power

"The power of God is used to glorify God and the power of satan to glorify satan."

Righteousness and God’s blessing

"You need to live a righteous life to enable you to claim your God-ordained blessing. Righteousness brings awareness of God’s blessing while unrighteousness blocks your channel of blessing."

The need to seek God first

"First seek to know God, do His will and obey His commands. God is the source of all your worldly desires be it wealth, peace happiness, good health and security. All you will ever need to live a successful life have been provided by God. The key to claim them is to seek first the kingdom of God."

Temptation and Destruction

"If you are not above temptation e.g, temptation of money, temptation of women, you are not above human destruction."

Uniqueness and Persecution

"If you can do what thousands or millions of people around you cannot do, you need to watch your steps. People will persecute you. They will call you names.
But if what you are doing, thousands around you can as well do it, then you will have no problem. You will have many friends. Nobody will be after you."

False Prophets and Ministers of God

"The Bible says that satan will come as an angel of light and his agents as ministers of righteousness. (11 Cor. I 1: 14)
Be careful you are not deceived by the eloquent preachers and evangelists who can quote every verses of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. They may be agents of satan in disguise (11 Cor. I I: 14)."

The cause of problems

"The cause of problem is sin. When you don't go into sin you don't have problems. The more you go into sin the more problems you have. So sin is the food of satan, if you don't give satan food he will not be feasting on you.'@

Identifying False Miracle Workers and Genuine Ministers of God

"I think we should leave that one to God who will separate the sheep from the goats at the appointed time. Though before God does the separation, there will be a lot of confusion but, He will do it at His own good time."

The benefits of living according to God's will

"God is the source of all blessings, both spiritual and material blessings. For you to continue to enjoy God's blessings, you must continually live according to His will and commands.

Remember, the moment you do anything in opposition to God's commands, you strain your fellowship with God, thereby blocking your channel of blessing."

Why some Ministers of God have lost their anointing and become powerless

"The majority of men of God have brought problems upon themselves because of their greed for the material things of life. Many have lost their anointing while some have been demoted spiritually, because of their lust for money and other worldly things of life.

Those who make it a habit to collect money from the people God used them to heal or deliver should know that this is a breach of Christ's command which says, "freely you are given and freely shall you give."

Spiritual gifts are not for self-glorification, but for the glorification of God."

The carnally-minded people

"The carnally-minded people are the preys of this world. They are susceptible to all evil attacks. For the agents of satan, to catch and destroy the carnally-minded people is as easy as catching a fly.

The carnally-minded are the living dead among human beings, and they account for about 80% of the human population. They are the fornicators, the adulterers, the drunkards, the boastful, the mischievous and self-seeking people."

Effective Faith

"Faith means the Word of God mixed with God's Spirit. When you speak the Word of God and it is mixed with the Spirit of God, whatever you decrees comes to pass."

True Born-again Christians

"Whoever is born of God overcomes the world. A true born-again Christian is a river of life. Joy, goodness, love and peace flow from the one who has the Holy Spirit of God living in him or her."

Why Christians still have problems after accepting Christ

"Some Christians still face serious problems after accepting Jesus Christ into their lives because they live like occasional Christians. They live for Christ today and tomorrow live for satan.
For any Christian to overcome always he or she rnust be a Christian always. A true Christian is not to do the will of God occasionally, but at all the time."

Making friends with the worldly people

"Some people make many friends who will help them in times of trouble because they do not have Jesus to depend upon. If Jesus Christ is your friend, trouble will run from you."

Why he has no bank account

"I don't save money in the bank because I am not thinking of failure. I believe the Grace of God in my life will continue to increase.

The moment I start taking money to banks, then I'm thinking of failure. If you have faith in God to provide for your needs always, you don't bother to save money in the bank. Personally, I strongly believe that God will always provide for all my needs till the end of the mission He sent me to accomplish. So there is no need for me to start saving for the rainy day.

Why should I keep money in the bank while millions around me are suffering - can't feed themselves and their families? There are millions of people around me who need financial help even to keep their bodies and souls together. I will definitely offend God if I don't help these people but choose to save my excess in the bank."

Salvation

"Salvation is by God's grace. It is not for sale. You cannot buy the Kingdom of God with money."

Why he usually gives money to those God used him to heal free of charge

"Love without charity is no love at all. These people badly need help as most of them had spent all the money they had to procure cure for their respective ailments before God directed them here for their bearings. After being healed of their various afflictions some need to eat nutritional food, some need money to settle their outstanding house rents while some who had lost their jobs need to be rehabilitated. As a man of God I cannot close my eyes to their suffering. I have to do the little I can to help them out."

His Disciples/Aides' Antecedents and Future

"Some came because of one problem or the other while some came through God's call, but at the end of the day, it's not all of them that will be qualified. They will first serve as servants as Elisha served Elijah. Elisha went to Elijah to be his servant. From servant, if you are honest and obedient, it is left for God to choose you as a disciple. God will do the work of making you a disciple or a prophet, but my own is to train you as a servant of God."

Judging Others

"If you judge your fellow being now who will judge them on the day of judgment? Always remember that we see things not as they are but as we are."

Forgiveness

"Forgiveness is a special gift of God, no one can receive it except by faith."

Anointing

"There is no school for anointing, it is purely by God's grace.

Need to be careful about what one says

"Beware of what you say because what you say may influence others."

On Miracles and Thanksgiving

"The fact that God is using me to perform astounding miracles, signs and wonders does not mean that the other ministers of God are not anointed men of God or that their churches are not living churches. All fingers are not equal. If you have been lucky to receive your miracle here in The Synagogue Church, you are free to go back to your own church to give your thanksgiving to God, because the Body of Christ is one.
All glory and praises belong to Jesus Christ who enables us to work miracles in His mighty name."

On Effective Prayer

"Obeying and acting on God's Word is a pre-condition for effective prayer.
God is ever faithful, He is ready to answer your prayers if you abide with His commandments.
Sin is a blockage to the answering of your prayers by God. If you want your prayer to be effective, stop sinning.99

2011/11/12 3:24Profile
brothagary

Re:

i have added some imformation about his practices

the sheep should no this

Strange, Unbiblical Practices by Joshua

By Bill Randles (excerpts from a letter to a South African newspaper on 02.05.01)

Abstract: The theology and practices of T.B. Joshua deviates radically from evangelical tenets.

In the light of the fact that we believe we are living in the last days before Jesus' return, and that one of the warnings Jesus gave us was that immediately before that time there would arise on the scene "false prophets" who would be able to perform "signs and wonders...so that if possible they would be able to deceive even the very elect", It is extremely important that we be all the more discerning... We must "try the Spirits to see whether they be of God"(I Jn. 4:1). There are several caveats I offer to those who are seeking discernment of these phenomena:

Born with the gift of healing. On a French television interview, Prophet Joshua said that he had received this ‘gift' at birth. The true Gifts of the Spirit of God (see I Cor. 12-14) are not bestowed at birth to anyone, one must be converted to Christ, and even then the gifts are distributed "As the Spirit wills".

Transubstantiation. On videotape distributed by the Synagogue of all Nations, A "Blood of Jesus" Service was shown. It consisted of the Prophet Joshua blessing a huge tank of water, touching each of twelve running spigots, proclaiming them to now be "the blood of Jesus". The congregation was then shown rushing forward, pushing and pulling among themselves seeking to get to those spigots first, that they might drink, splash, and in some cases even shower in "the blood of Jesus". This is perhaps the most disturbing aspect of it all, as it turns the Biblical doctrine of the blood of Jesus (His vicarious death) into a sensuous, superstitious experience. No Priest or Prophet can turn any substance into the blood of Jesus. That is more akin to paganism and magic than Christianity. The blood of Jesus was shed as a sacrifice to God the Father, not as a potion to be slashed and bathed in!

False separation between the Sheep and the goats. In addition to the other antics at the blasphemous "Blood of Jesus " service, as the people pushed, pulled and shoved forward to participate in the so called blood, those who had "agents of Satan", were put into a demonic frenzy, rolling on the ground, through the muck and mire (more on that next) screaming and moaning in agony. There is demon possession indeed, but one would look in vain anywhere in the scriptures to find any deliverance service remotely resembling this so called "Blood of Jesus" service. Joshua proclaimed this as the" separation of the sheep and the goats", which actually takes place at the Judgment day.

Undignified practices. There is also a very undignified and even degrading aspect to these healings. When Christ healed it was all so dignified. True man is below, God is above, but man is not "Nothing", He is made "In the Image of God". In the Joshua videotape, released by the Synagogue, men with rectal cancer are asked to take down their pants, before others, both before and after the healing. A woman bares her breasts, one showing cancer, and stands before a mixed assembly in the agony of her pain. As the healing progresses, her breast is seen oozing puss and yellow bile into a pool on her dress and flowing into a puddle on the floor. People are seen "Vomiting their troubles away" on the floor, some vomiting blood, some rocks, shells, large worms, live insects, Where did Jesus or His apostles ever do any such things? Yes these stains can be seen on the floor, the very spots where people vomited blood, and where women are seen on camera passing bloody "fibroids" from between their legs! On this same floor, people are put into trances, laid out on that same floor, (One can see the spots) and in those trances many are seen rolling about among those spots.

Remote control. T.B. Joshua uses a technique called "remote control", in which by hand motions, standing ten feet or so away from "patients" he manipulates their motions. By scooting his hands to the left, the patient seems irresistibly drawn to the left, and to the right, the patient goes to the right, by circling his hands, Joshua send the patient into a circle, often until they spiral out of control, falling into a dazed heap! This method once again is more akin to occult healing practices, than it is to the Majestic healing gifts of Jesus Christ. Another similar technique is called "point of contact". For example, the bare breasted woman suffering in agony before the congregation, of a cancer, for her Joshua stands about 15 feet away, and rubs his chin vigorously, this is evidentially affecting her cancerous breast, by remote control. (See the healing of the woman with a blood problem for years, she only touched Jesus and was healed)

Calling Fire from heaven. Joshua has the power to call fire from heaven upon the body parts of sinning members of his congregation! A woman in the video is seen clutching her private parts in agony, (it seems to the mild amusement of others) as Joshua's fire cleanses her of the sin. We are told in the book of Revelation that the false prophet calls fire from heaven to the amazement of those under the delusion

Strange beliefs. Joshua has strange beliefs, for example he is a vegetarian because he told an interviewer that many of the people he ministers to in the area of deliverance are "Half fish and half man". In another interviewer he said that "the divine person" within him can appear to thousands simultaneously, even coming to them in their dreams! This is not Christianity!

Final remarks. In closing, I don't pretend to know Joshua's motivation; by all accounts he seems to be a very sincere man. However sincerity is no safeguard against deception. I am sure Edgar Cayce, Jean Dixon and countless other prophets, who by Christian, Biblical standards would have to be regarded as False, were equally sincere and unassuming. There are countless warnings in scripture about the emergence of False Prophets and teachers who, like Pharaohs magicians, withstood and hindered the true gospel by means of signs, wonders and miracles. Just because Joshua seems to be able to produce "results"," He seems to have the goods", it doesn't mean we should go there, for the ends do not justify the means. Even the idea of having to go to Nigeria to receive a healing, or a miracle, or a Word from God, is unscriptural. "Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today, and forever." He is as close to us today as our breath, for "Whosoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved".

A response to Bill's letter dated 26/2/01 titled: Rebuke of TB Joshua.

The following comment on a paragraph of Bill Randles' letter (the one on remote control) was made by Alistair Mc Donald:

"This control in question is called ‘Mesmerism'. Certainly God's word is true in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "...there is nothing new under the sun." Franz Anton Mesmer (1734-1815) an Austrian physician termed this ‘animal magnetism' He believed the human nervous system to be magnetized. He would wave his hands in front of the patient, believing that a magnetic force emanated from his hands. Other actions by Mesmer were laying on of hands or staring fixedly into the patient's eyes. These methods enabled him to direct the movements and thoughts of his patients.

"‘Mesmerism' has developed into modern hypnosis. Mesmer has been accredited as the father of hypnosis, as well as the father of the Christian Science church. I believe what brother Bill is commenting on is related to Mesmerism. Mesmer's patients show similar characteristics of Joshua's namely uncontrollable laughter, falling into trances, spasmodic jerks, rapid blinking, tears and hiccups."

"Mesmer was accredited with many healings through his methods namely fever, partial paralysis and various diseases. Note no patients left behind wooden legs, toupees or glass eyes!"

"What has happened in the church today is that the watchmen have let the carnival showmen into the House of God. The showmen have entered with bibles in tow, preaching a different Jesus and are gaining masses through their lying signs and wonders."

2011/11/12 18:43Profile
CHILDofGRACE

Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria

Re:

Dear brothers, talking about TB Joshua, I really don't know what to say but that every one of us should be careful who we listen to and follow in these last days. Instead of blatantly criticizing any, I choose to tell everyone to pls be careful and watch your own steps and try to tell others to do the same. If you see any thing wrong, run! If you don't see, ask God to open your eyes to what He wants you to know. The following lyrics from the song 'SLOW FADE' by Casting Crowns may help:
Be careful litte eyes what you see,
It's the second glance that ties your hands as darkness pulls the string.
Be careful litte feet where you go,
For there's a little feet behind you that's sure to follow.

Be careful little ears what you hear,
when flattery leads to compromise the end is always near.
Be careful little lips what you say,
for empty words and promises lead broken hearts astray.

It's a slow fade,
when you give yourself away,
it's a slow fade
when black and white turns to grey
and doubts invade,
choices are made,
a price will be paid,
when you give yourself away.
People never stumble in a day.
It's a slow fade.

2011/11/13 0:06Profile
kachone

Re:

Brothagary some of you people seem to fear deception per say thinking it works without not knowing it works within and nothing is more deceptive that that self in you and me , that which speak what its know not, and try to find out what is truth with the wrong eye an d here comes the misunderstanding of what is of God and so like the jews of old self keep crying today if we where in the days of the prophets we will not have persecuted them and yet the Son was standing before them and they persecuted Him because they search truth with the natural mind, information and men opinion rather than sitting before Christ feet to lean of Him who leads in meekness, humulity and truth. Some of the things you speak here I without itch know you are in that generation of self rather than submitting to Christ to seek the truth of a matter, I do not judge or condemn you because you did not agree iwth this memeber of the Body t.b joshua but what I condemn in you is the self in you which will not submit to Christ and listen to Him rather run here and there to condemn a man because of things you did not understand or what other say about them or what you think he mean by this or that. In fact saying he receive the gifts of healing from birth . Below is a biography of His read it.

“God chooses grace rather than works”(Ephesians 2:8-9)

This means that if the weak come to Him, He would help their weakness just as He would help the strong. God knows we are weak – that is why He chooses grace. If God had chosen works rather than grace, man would have the autonomy to choose whom to help with his works and how to do His works.

The battle would be for the strongest leaving no room for people like me (T.B. Joshua). The race would be for the swiftest leaving no room for people like me (T.B. Joshua).”

Isaiah 6:8 – “Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

T.B. Joshua is just one of those who have submitted to the will of God. He acknowledges that if God had chosen works rather than grace, no one would merit His mercy.

In a sermon titled, “By His Grace”, he explained:“Wisdom in the practical sense of ability and skill cannot guarantee success in life. It is the goodness of our cause that interests God more than physical and mental disposition. This explains why the weak people like me who are without great strength, a smooth tongue, fast legs or high learning should ever remain grateful to God”.

Right from the outset of his incredible journey, the hand of God has been clearly evident in the life of Prophet T.B. Joshua. He was born on June 12th, 1963 in the small village of Arigidi in Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria. The pregnancy period of his mother was by no means ordinary, as the baby remained in her womb for 15 months before he was born. Significantly, almost a hundred years prior to his birth, it had been prophesied that a young man would emerge from the poor Oosin quarters and that God would use him mightily. Another remarkable event occurred when he was three days old, as a large boulder crashed through the roof of his house, missing the baby by mere inches. This incident led to his mother naming him, ‘Temitope’, meaning, ‘What You (God) have done for me is worthy of thanks’.

During his elementary education at St. Stephen’s Anglican primary school, Arigidi, he was the leader of the Student Christian fellowship. He was the smallest in the class but led the prayer during the school devotions and was known as ‘small pastor’. He was unable to complete his secondary education due to poverty.

Reflecting on his early life, he said: “I found myself in a family background that irritated me. My natural circumstance of birth was poverty. I come from a very humble background. Poverty loomed large in the family. The little education I had was through self-effort. I know many people with a similar circumstance of birth who did otherwise. They allowed their circumstance to influence their will. Their dreams crashed on the rocks of disappointment, failure and setback …In those early years of my life, we knew we would be blamed for what we gave our attention to.”

In an article written by T.B. Joshua himself, titled, ‘Everything Big Starts Little’, he explains more…

Very early in life, he knew how much he needed God, so he did not allow the situation around him to affect his relationship with God. As described in his own words, T.B. Joshua recounts how he discovered the direction of God’s calling for his life:

Life After Life

“I was in a trance for three consecutive days, then I saw a hand that pointed a Bible to my heart and the Bible entered my heart and my former heart seemed to immerse with the Bible immediately. Then the awareness came and I saw the apostles and prophets of old with someone whose head I could not see because He was tall to the heaven and suspended, which I believe was our Lord Jesus Christ sitting in their midst. I also saw myself in their midst. After a while, I saw a hand of the same tall man, I could not behold His face, which was glittering with an unimaginable light, tall to the high heavens and suspended in the air. But other apostles I could see their faces, particularly Apostles Peter and Paul, Prophets Moses, Elijah and others. Their names were boldly written on their chests.

I heard a voice saying, “I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father”. At the same time, the same hand of the tall man gave me a small cross and a big Bible, bigger than the one that entered my heart with a promise that as I keep pressing in His time and name, I would be given a bigger cross but if I fail the opposite would occur. I also heard a voice of the same tall man, I could not see His head, saying, I am the Lord your God who was and who is – Jesus Christ, giving orders to all the apostles and prophets. The same voice said to me, “I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls”.

Since then, I have been receiving in my vision, every year according to my faithfulness to God, a bigger cross that means to me more responsibilities.

The Bible that entered my heart symbolized Spirit and life (The Holy Spirit). God’s Word is Spirit and life. He does nothing without His Word. The book of Romans 8:16 says, God’s Spirit joins Himself to our spirit to declare that we are children of God. The Father gave the Spirit to make us like His Son.

Father, thank You for Your Spirit, fill us with Your love and power, change us into Christ’s own image, day by day and hour by hour.

God Himself performs the divine anointing on all who have the wonderful privilege of becoming His children (2 Corinthians 1:21-23 and Luke 24:48-49).

2011/11/13 2:58Profile
brothagary

Re:

kachone you no nothing about my prayer life and my walk with gods spirit. the joy unspeakable the transformation that has taken place in my life , and the supanatural gift or repentance and faith that has lifted me out of the bowls of hell
so condem me in you ignorence of if you wish

what i posted was some thing gods children should read and make there own judment in the matter of weather he is a fasle or a true prophert

as you will see that was im intention of my post

but i will say , now that i firmly believe he is a false prophert ,,,,,,

as you will see what i posted was what others have said , so you prophetic powers to judge me as as not submited to christ and being of the generation of self ,,,is based in ignorence ,,and lack of desernment ,and not reading what i posted ,,due to the fact that it was not i that acualy said these things

this shows you are jumping to conclusions
due to confusing what i have said with the writer of the coments about tb jousher

so in all reality or even in hindsight you are guilty of a similar thing that you condem me for

if a prophert is not fully bibilcal in his practice ,then from my judment he is not a bible prophert

and i will take condemnation from any regarding that belief

the more i read about tb ,the more unbibilcal he sounds

ididnt write the bible and i cant change the bible

if some body practice is contrary to the bible

any spirit filled advid bible reader or scolar can see the contradictions regarding this

i do hope you will see this too

iv spent much time in the bible in the last 10 plus years

some days over 4,5 hours
and some days hours in prayer
and regular fasting

so you welcome to think what you like about me ,wile i think what i will about the propherts

with noing what the bible says about the last days deseption and the rising of false propherts in the church

paul preached for three years day and night about the fasle brethern that will rise up in the church
we will all do well if we test the spiritual conduct and spirit spoken by every prophert and teacher that we hear

and if nesasary blow the trumpert and exposes them as the apostal comanded us

i will listen to gods writtern word,rather then any prophert,,,and i will test the spirit

2011/11/13 3:38Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy