· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Re: IDOP - International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Re: IDOP - International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted

Brothers and Sisters,

1Cr 12:26 If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it....

Rom 15:30 Dear brothers and sisters, I urge you in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ to join in my (the persecuted) struggle by praying to God for me (for them). Do this because of your love for me (for the persecuted), given to you by the Holy Spirit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I implore you all to please seek the Lord and join in at one time or another for this call on this day.

you are invited to call and agree, or pray as the Lord leads. We will have intercessors - but I pray you will come in as it will be a blessing for you as well as for the ones being persecuted. It has helped me so very much to get my eyes of myself and put them on the things that are important and so close to God's heart. My walk with the Lord has deepened due to them and I praise God for this.

Pray about taking a quiet time after Church next Sunday to join us. All praise and Glory to God. Our cooperate prayers around the world will bring down strongholds and release the glory of God to fall.

Sunday 13 Nov 2011 Prayer Conference Call for IDOP
8 am - 8 pm (EDT)
Dial: 712.432.0031
Access is 452614#
SEE FLYER/PRAYER GUIDE at:
http://www.getamericapraying.com/group3907.pdf

www.getamericapraying.com

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Hab 3:18

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

2011/11/5 13:57Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy