SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : need some wisdom

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

need some wisdom

I needed some wisdom about something i did a few months back. In may or june i had applied for food stamps while out of work, i got accepted for food stamps and i returned to work and your suppose to let the food stamps office know when you return back to work and your income. I didn't do it, but let my food stamps go the 6 months it was given. My family really needed the food and i was struggling so much that i really wasn't focused as much as i should have been the things i should have been. I now am feeling convicted about the whole situation, and i just had to reapply for food stamps because my mom wanted me to and they pressured me into it before to, i am living with my mom free right now so i wanted to respect them and do it, but all this i have been going through has really just made it hard for me to do things the right way, and other things i have not done the right way, but what do you think i should do with the food stamps, should i let them know that for 5 months or so i was getting food stamps while working and i just did not make the effort to let the office know that i started work again for the sake of my family having food. i really want to do the right thing, but i also don't want to not use wisdom in this situation.

2011/11/4 17:26

Re: need some wisdom

i am not working right now, but looking for a job.

2011/11/4 17:27

Re:

/

2011/11/5 10:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy