SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : THE COMING PERSECUTION

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Nige

THE COMING PERSECUTION

I've just listened to this featured sermon about David Wilkerson's prophecy for persecution of all true spirit-filled believers. This appeared to have been recorded 30 years ago and while some of what he spoke of has come to pass - the fall of the Berlin Wall for instance, much has not come to pass, so far at least. Am I being a little premature? I was quite alarmed by what I heard (undoubtedly DW's intention) but what do others think about his predictions?

2005/1/2 16:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: THE COMING PERSECUTION

Quote:
This appeared to have been recorded 30 years ago and while some of what he spoke of has come to pass - the fall of the Berlin Wall for instance, much has not come to pass, so far at least. Am I being a little premature? I was quite alarmed by what I heard (undoubtedly DW's intention) but what do others think about his predictions?

Hi Brother, thank you for sharing about this.. yes I do agree so many things have come true from what God showed David Wilkerson. I was in New York last year driving at night with a friend and as we were going down the heart of the city with all its sinfulness and evil.. he said that its scary but almost everything that David Wilkerson has said has come true in this city. It sent chills down my back to see it and experience the city.

I encourage people to hear this recording:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=6650]The Coming Persecution by David Wilkerson[/url] - Description: A recordings of an evening service at Times Square Church in the 1960's where David Wilkerson shares about a vision that God gave him to the congregation. It is well worthe listen in our day for much of what he said has come true.

2005/1/3 12:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy