SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Greg (moderator) And Brandy Wedding Pictures

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Greg (moderator) And Brandy Wedding Pictures

Saints,

Me and Brandy highly recommend brother Peter Schrock as a wedding photographer: www.FinestStudios.net He did a tremendous job at our wedding and our photos. He traveled down to Georgia from Missiouri to take our wedding.

You can contact Peter directly at: [email protected]

2011/10/31 10:00Profile
Choo

Re: Greg (moderator) And Brandy Wedding Pictures

Beautiful pictures Greg and Brandy!! Congratulations again! Will you be posting a YouTube clip of your wedding ceremony?

2011/10/31 11:30Profile
dietolive

Very, very nice. You can see the "first-love" in your eyes...

May God bless you both as you serve Him together going forward.

Be well,
Doug

2011/10/31 11:37Profile

i had a wonderful time just perusing those pictures, you both look so beautiful. i just got a wonderful kick out of sharing all that with my heart. what made my heart smile was that i could see, pre-wedding, you both look so inwardly nervous...its a good feeling, because marriage isnt entered into lightly, then when your vows were being exchanged, you both were looking DIRECTLY into each other eyes....i remember this moment in my own life, it seemed like a blissful eternity, as if her eyes were the very portals of her soul, that was a beautiful moment that photographer captured...and here's what i love, you both look SO Jewish, and i can say that, being a Jew. Greg, dear brother, tzadik, you are looking more and more like a rabbi, and i say that as a high compliment...if somebody had told me, "thats Greg Ruben, who just came from Jerusalem, he studied at such and such a shul"...i'd say, "okay"...in short, i just had a marvelous time, gazing at your two's beautiful wedding, may God place His Hand over the both of you, forever, amen.in Jesus' love, neil

2011/10/31 11:47
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

These are lovely photographs! While all of them made us smile, some of them made my wife go "awww" and a couple actually made us laugh.

My wife uttered a caption for this one.
"You mean, you're NOT a Baptist?!?"

Of course, she was simply being lighthearted in regard to the surprised expression that was caught on Brandy's face (and, of course, we don't know who is a Baptist or not...and neither my wife nor I are Baptists). :-)

You guys are in our prayers, Greg and Brandy.

I can testify alongside the writer of Proverbs, "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD" (Proverbs 18:22). I am so glad that I married my wife...and I feel the Lord's favor for it. "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him" (Genesis 2:18). Notice that it was the LORD God who said this!

I was told that the first two years would be the most difficult for us. Thankfully, our first two years were wonderful! I looked forward to seeing my wife when I wake up...and when we arrive home. And, of course, there is no greater pleasure than being able to pray together, read the Word together and minister to others. It is a very wonderful blessing!

Again, you both are in our prayers!

2011/10/31 12:16Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

This is wonderful. I missed the wedding so this is so nice to see the photos and they are large! grin. Congratulations to you both as you build a life together with Christ as the center of all things. Thanks so much for sharing your life with us. Zeph. 3:17

2011/10/31 17:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thanks for the wonderful comments. We will be trying to upload a video in the next 1-2 weeks of the ceremony God willing. With Keith Daniel preaching and the vows being taken.

2011/10/31 19:22Profile

Awesome pictures, very candid and captured 'the moment'! Way to 'sweep her off her feet' Greg :-) Those last couple are the best... I'm so happy for you all! May God richly bless you both as you grow in Him together!

2011/10/31 21:04
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

QUOTE:
"Thankfully, our first two years were wonderful! I looked forward to seeing my wife when I wake up...and when we arrive home. And, of course, there is no greater pleasure than being able to pray together, read the Word together and minister to others. It is a very wonderful blessing!"

Beautiful, Chris. I love to hear testimonies of husbands who highly revere and love their wife. Believe it or not, but it makes other women think highly of men like this. Females cannot stand it when husbands speak disparagingly of their wives. Stinks!

Greg, I loved your pics. I appreciate the love demonstrated by them. May God bless you on your life's journey. May you both be a blessing to whomever you meet.

ginnyrose

2011/11/1 2:45Profile
DHuff

Atlanta

Thanks for sharing these; they are beautiful photos of a Godly wedding. May God bless you both as you now serve and honor Him as husband and wife.

Also, thank you both for your friendship, and for allowing me the privilege of helping to serve at your wedding.

In Christ,
David H.

2011/11/1 13:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy