SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : A series of visions from 2009. Part 1

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Years ago God spoke into my mind these words.......Do not commit yourself to a church or an organization. But commit yourself to Christ.......These visions are confirming those words.

Blaine

2011/10/30 14:51

Re:

I believe that these visions are about pursuing God and His presence with our whole hearts. It certainly speaks to the condition, over-all, of the church in the West........brother Frank

2011/10/31 12:19

Re:

Part three............

This is part three of a series of visions that my cousin had. We see below that the country of Great Britain is portrayed vividly as a dying man in his vision. I would extend that to the Western world. God is speaking to His servants all over the world in these days, and His message is the same. I pray that there will be ears to hear and eyes to see what the Spirit is telling and showing the remnant people……………………………

Clearly the approach to these ones was a critical strategic issue. Releasing them and not containing them was key. It would need the right balance. The inclination in the existing system would be to clone them or get them to conform to the way of things are as if this was right-way. I began to fear that the existing way of things would sanitize and seek to quash their violence for the Kingdom. To subdue it instead of harness is and channel it. The Body had to embrace it as a two-way relationship instead of just thinking; what we need to do now is get them on an Alpha course and get them to fit in. The Body had to learn from them. In their vision, their determination, their faith, their outlook, their resolve, their willingness to fight and die for the cause. These would be warriors and I feared that “church” people would just want to get them in the band. These would have the spirit of the lion in them. To tear at the powers of darkness and put Satan under their feet. They would be radical. What they would bring to the battle would not be measured in how many Bible verses they knew or whether their daddy was a well known preacher.

These ones would not want to “fit in” to a “church” way of things. They would want to be chandelle into Kingdom bringers and city-takers; but would there be any to meet them in the existing churches? Or just a group of “nice” folks. I began to raise that this is what I had met on the streets in my frantic run-around; nice folk but not distinct. Devoid of any great vision. Whilst the attitudes and behaviour and even the former lives of the rising army may cause offence and rejection within the Body, these people were critical to the cause of brining back the Ark. The tone of the eagle was so reassuring and yet authoritative. I thought of what it must be like to be church leader and have to think of so many issues in these days. How it would be challenging to know what God was doing. The bigger picture in it all and plotting the right course. What he said next sounded like a loving father speaking to his very own beloved child who was aware of the challenges his son faced and also knew his heart as he said “Do not fear. Learn to live by the wind of My Spirit”.

Then it I was though I was taken away as I saw this very thin and frail man as he lay on a hospital bed. I thought “What’s going on? Where am I?” I was in a room. A private room with a single bed and this sick and dying man in it. There was a sign above his bed saying “Nil by mouth.” I did not want to be there and I did not want it to be my responsibility. I felt helpless and vulnerable and without any power to do anything as he lay there. He was breathing deeply and clearly in chronic pain. It began to overwhelm me that this man was about to enter into eternity. The vastness of eternity opened up to me. I felt frightened for this man and wanted with all my heart to do something to help. The worst thing was that he began to reach out to me. He was so weak and feeble but he was summoning his last strength to reach to me. All these tubes and lines and things were attached to him. Machines at his bedside making sounds, some of which must have been ventilators as he was gasping for breathe all the time. I wanted to call for a nurse or doctor and get out of there as it was too distressing. But then this voice said “You can’t call anyone. He is your responsibility. There is no one else to call. You are the church. You are the answer. You are the cure”. Then I grabbed for the report at the bottom of the bed. Next to the patients name it said “The nation of Great Britain” but someone had inserted the words “not so” and so it now read; THE NATION OF NOT SO GREAT BRITAIN. The notes were hard to read but I could make out the words “Condition; CRITICAL”.

He represented my nation and he was full of pain. I could see the demonic intent of the cancer taking his life. It lived and had teeth and it had intent. It would take him and drag him away. I knew that they would soon come for him. There were those assigned to come. I could feel their presence enter as they began to wait at his bedside. They were assigned to take his spirit and drag it away. They laughed and chattered to one another as they waited expectantly. We were now waiting and I could feel death approaching. The others had paved the way and come first but now we awaited the entrance of the very spirit of Death himself. I knew he was going to enter and he was going to come and touch the forehead of the man. I just knew in my spirit like a premonition that he was going to mark his forehead with his fingerprint and say “This one is now mine”. I began to see ahead as his fingerprint left its mark on his forehead as my minds eye flashed-forward. This man needed salvation. I began to panic and plead with the Lord as time was running out and I could feel the presence of Death coming closer. “Please don’t let him die…..don’t let our nation die. Don’t let its peoples be lost. Let me do something. What can I do?” I was now crying and deeply upset. It overwhelmed me and as I became ever more panic stricken with the feelings of desperation which then caused me to grab at the Lords garments and pull at them as if for my own life. I was like a crazy man and couldn’t believe I was so overtaken by it all as some deeper force overtook me. There was nothing else more important. Everything had come to this point.

As I looked at the man in his bed his face transformed before me. Suddenly a new face appeared virtually every second in his place. Some were young, some were old, some men, some were women, some were children and some were black, brown, white and all different colours. I knew these were all the people of Britain. Rich and poor. Some despised, downtrodden and rejected. Some hated by the world. The ones the church liked to forget and pretend weren’t there. I saw illnesses and diseases of all sorts. For some reason I began to think of Princess Diana and knew how she struck such a chord with the public. She went to the AIDS victims and the untouchables. She had revealed something in us as humanity. Here was royalty touching the untouchable. It was a thought which did not leave me. It pointed me to Jesus and knew it was revealed to me for this purpose. This is what Jesus did. He was royalty but moved in all the dimensions that the Holy Spirit willed for Him and led Him in. He was the warrior; war-like in his attitude and mission to do the works of His Father, He was the confronter of church systems, the political systems, he was the rebel against the order of things, he defied the conventions, he was a king and yet he went to the poor and despised and rejected, he knew what it meant to be despised and rejected himself. He was the healer and yet he suffered on the Cross. He knew pain and hurt. He knew a lonely death. He knew what it felt like when people ran and left him. He was betrayed by his friends and those closest to him. These were the people of this nation and I was aware of that Jesus loved them all. As their faces flashed before me there were so many of them my desperation increased. Every time I blinked there was a new one but then they were gone as a new face appeared. It was one thing seeing one man but now seeing all these others; all the peoples that were represented, it was rammed home to me. I could feel that these were the loved ones of people and that they were loved by God. The emotions ran through me like a rush. I can’t explain it but in that moment I knew I was merely a representative of the church; of the Body of Christ and this was for more than just me. I was in it, but it was bigger than just me.

I knew that I (the church) had to be all things to all people but didn’t even know what this meant. It had something to do with being willing to reach absolutely everyone and not just saying it but doing it. It needed a new church with a real change of heart and different attitudes. In utter desperation I asked the Lord “What can we do?” and knew I was asking not just for myself but for the church. He looked at me and said; “Bring back the Ark”. I said “Yes Lord. Wherever you put me I will make it my life to bring back this Ark”. The desperation inside me to see this Ark brought back filled me as if it was our life work to bring back this Ark to the world. As soon as I said this I saw myself knelt before the Lord as he appeared before me. He had white robes on and was so holy. I kneeled there before him with my head bowed down. I was dressed as myself in jeans and casual. I looked up and He handed me a knife and said; “Will you covenant yourself to the Ark?” and then solemnity of it all hit me. It was like a sacred ceremony. I knew that this was a life’s mission and I knew what it meant for me. It meant give yourself totally and completely to God and to bringing His Presence to the world. It meant everything and would take everything. The seriousness of this began to overtake me. Talk was alright but this was giving up your life. My life was not my own. I knew in His tone He was saying “Make a choice”. I wanted to tell other people but I felt this might be backing out. The Lord knew my thoughts and said to me “You are the church. Do not look to others. Make your choice”. I placed the knife and knew that it needed to be at my wrist in order to cut this covenant. I remember thinking of my blood flowing down onto the ground and then said to myself “I will do it. I am willing to give my life for this so that your Presence will come and your glory will be shown so that the name of Jesus will be lifted up.” I was so eager by now as I wanted to make a difference with everything within me and it came naturally to me. I wanted to see my blood flow. The blade was sharp and the metal was highly polished as I put it on my wrist and sliced. But it did not cut. I sliced again and harder but it still did not cut. I looked up at the Lord and I remember seeing his arm pointing in the sleeved robes He was wearing as He said “Look”.

Suddenly an image opened up to us at the side of where we were. Like a portal to another scene of something going on elsewhere. I saw a ram struggling furiously to get free of some kind of dry thorn bush. It was indeed an image of something happening somewhere else but was brought into our realm just for that time so I could see it. I know what a ram looks like and could see the large wooden thorns and dry wood wrapped around its wool. It kicked and struggled with its hooves. The Lord spoke and said “He has paid the price. You do not have to give your life in death but I have seen that you are willing. I have seen your heart” and then before me the words “30 pieces of silver” appeared directly between the horns of the ram on its head. They were not printed on its head but seemed to float there and moved as he moved his head. This was like a ransom on the head of the ram. The Lord spoke again and said; “This is the price that man gave for the Son of Man” and then I knew that the ram was Jesus. He was talking about himself and then said “This is the price you gave for me” and as he did I was aware of my own sin and responsibility. I felt unworthy that I had betrayed the Son of Man. “How could I ever be forgiven for this?” I thought as I began to weep. The deep grief overwhelmed me as I cried as another image opened up before us. This time it was the cross and I saw it standing there. It was like it was there for me and I looked at it as it stood alone and with blood on it. I began to see images of Jesus on the cross and the pain that He went through. The grief and sorrow I felt was uncontrollable and I couldn’t take anymore as I saw His body bruised and cut. And then the Lord said “This is the price that the Son of Man paid for man. This is the price I paid for you. Offer Me your life as a living sacrifice. It is not your own. Covenant yourself to Me. I am the Ark and the Ark is the fullness of Me. I am the Law and the fulfillment of the Law”. I wondered if the church would take this message on board. To be willing to die and yet at the same time be willing to live and give your life as a living sacrifice. How many would be truly prepared to do this at such a deep level? Not just say the words and then follow their own agendas but to live for Him. This was beyond just going to church and doing the routine religious stuff. I had decided in my heart what I wanted. The Lord then said “To live can be harder than to die”.

2011/11/1 16:26
Elibeth

Re:

Appolus,

We were having a meeting in our home Sunday,and there was discussion
about `The Ark of The Covenant'.

Your cousin's visions are very interesting.....Could you tell us a little more about him?

Where does he live?
What is he doing now?
What is his life really like now?
What you might feel free to share.
I would really like to hear.

Sincerly,

Elizabeth

2011/11/1 20:11Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Re;Appolus,

`I believe that these visions are about pursuing God and His Presence
with our whole hearts. It really speaks to the condition,over-all,of the church
in the West......brother Frank'

And I really agree Appolus.
Elizabeth

2011/11/1 20:20Profile

Re:

Hi Elizabeth,

My cousin lives in Lougher, in Wales, where the Welsh revial started. He is a town-planner but has not pursued his career. He has a burning passion for the Lord. I believe that his greatest struggle is finding fellowship. Christianity is Britian is in such dire straits, it is worse in Wales and Scotland than it is in England. Also, being misunderstood, or being " too serious,' are things that he could have heard. When God puts a fire in your bones, I do believe that you will suffer great rejection, it seems that this has always been so. He has not married, he is in his late thirties. Finding a Godly husband or wife is very difficult in Britian.............bro Frank

ps If you would like to ask him any questions directly , e-mail me [email protected] and I will give you his e-mail.

2011/11/2 0:38
Elibeth

Re:

Thank you Bro.Frank,

Quote:."..When God puts a fire in your bones, I do believe that you will suffer great rejection, it seems that this has always been so."

Doesn't the Word say we will suffer persecution ,if we are truly His.
Art Katz once said something about"Doesn't it It really speaks something about us today as being Christians..? ..For the lack of persecution?"

Is it better to examine ourselves early or late ?

Do we not all need this fire in our bones?
Knowing as Paul says....'We have not made the mark as yet,but we are reaching after the HIGH CALLING of God."

( and Please, I am NOT saying these things to start FLESH fire,
But this is reality.)

In His Love,

Elizabeth

2011/11/2 10:23Profile

Re:

"Do we not all need this fire in our bones?"

Yes sister, I believe that we do. This passion that comes from a divine encounter, this grand obsession and love of Jesus and our heavenly Father. Everything that we are, everything that we hope to accomplish flows from our passion for Him and His presence. What could the Isralites do without the presence of God? Would Moses even consider moving on without the Lord? He was a fire by night and a cloud by day, He was ever present in His tabernacle, He came down as shekinah glory, He was the Living heartbeat of His children, until He was not. To take the presence of God for granted is to lose the consious presence of God.

"Doesn't it It really speaks something about us today as being Christians..? ..For the lack of persecution?"

Yes it does sister, its because we are no threat to the enemies kingdom. Although I will say that Gods remnant people still suffer rejection in the west. They are marginalized by the sleeping majority who do not worship the Lord with their whole hearts.

Zec 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Mat 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
Mat 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Mat 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Mat 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Mat 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

What religious men do is honor the dead prophets, because they do not fear them because they are dead. They do fear the people though, and the people always know when one who speaks for the Lord has walked amongst them. Jesus was telling the Pharisees that they had the same spirit as their fathers before them. So, leaders today will honor men who spoke boldly for the Lord in times past, but the man of no reputation will be rejected by those to whom reputation and standing is everything.........brother Frank

2011/11/2 10:48
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Part four please

2011/11/8 7:49Profile

Re:

Hi my Scottish brother, as you wish :) This is the fourth and final part, all are on my site.............bro Frank

Then I began to hear the words “In the fullness of time” over and over. I again began to think of my nation and the man I had seen in the bed. I thought of the grief and the pain that I had felt over the state of my homeland. It was so godless and materialistic and I wondered when God would move in power to save, heal, deliver and transform. I wanted to see a true and deep transformation from the foundations up. I asked the Lord “How will this ever happen?” The task seemed so vast and the church was so weak, ill equipped and poorly organised. To me it seemed somewhat self-indulgent also. Then I became aware that there would be a movement of the Holy Spirit in this land and it would happen in the fullness of time.

It was just revealed to be in that instant. Throughout all this I knew that whatever I needed to know would be revealed to me as and when I needed it to be. I asked the Lord again “How can it be done?” and I knew I was asking on behalf of the church. The Lord answered and His answer broke me further. He said “My Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Most High will overshadow you”. Then I knew how it would be conceived and how it would be birthed and I knew we must honour and revere and worship the Lord Jesus.. It was the Presence of the Lord Himself that had come upon Mary. This was the strategy for the whole of her mission and not just her pregnancy. What an example of true submission to the will of God she was to us. True submission to his plans and his divine strategy and not her own. I thought how critical it was more then ever to seek and know the Lords strategy in these days. It seemed to me we should be calling on Him for it. We, as God’s people, also had our part to play in this. There was a plan which God revealed and there were actions in obedience to hearing the voice of God in it all. The Presence of the Spirit of the Lord and the Power of the Most High. Jesus Himself was anointed for His ministry I knew that this anointing would be needed by the last days church. The anointing of power of the Holy Spirit.

We could learn from Mary, the Lord’s earthly mother. I was aware that he was talking of her simple acceptance of the Lords will and that she was a willing vessel for His life. I was aware that she had a choice and that she could have said no to the Lord when the angel appeared to her with her mission and calling. In receiving His Power and fullness we had to be totally willing and obedient. Mary had given up her plans for her life. I thought of how she could have had just a nice quiet life in the village and see herself though to old age. But she gave her life to the call of God ; as a vessel to bring the glory of God into the world in the person of Jesus. She had been an ark. She had carried the glory and the glory was birthed through her. She had thrown her life willingly into turmoil and uncertainty. She had risked her life and lived like a fugitive to see the Presence of God birthed into the world. She had fought through. She was such a young girl but showed such maturity and faith and I heard her words “Be it to me according to what you have said”. Then the Lord said to me. “Encourage my people. Lift up the arms of those who are weary in battle and tell them what I have said. It will come to pass but you must bring back the Ark. This is your part. You must desire My Presence above all else. You must call out for My Presence as never before. There are dark days that will come upon your land but be assured that I am at work. Know that I look to you My people. You are My Body.”. Then I knew that I had to tell leaders and the Body of Christ that He has not forgotten this land. He has not left this nation even though this nation had clearly left Him. He wanted His Presence to come back and it was His people that would bring it back.

I curled up like a ball on the floor in worship . I knew that Jesus must have the pre-eminence. Not just say the words but to truly welcome Him and let Him have His way. Now I saw His Supreme power and His mission. He became more than just my friend. He became this awesome force with intellect and a great and mighty plan and strategy. I knew we had to hear and know His strategy. We had to seek Him for every part of it. We had to welcome Him and honour Him and hear from Him as never before. It was a time to hear His plans and not follow our own will. Bringing His Presence, bringing back the Ark was vital to the life of the nation. Everything relating to the Ark; its life and power, its healing and restorative properties, its holiness and radiance, its divine influence, its glory; was wrapped up in the Person of the Holy Spirit. Then the Lord said “Welcome My Spirit. Welcome Him My people and welcome Him with ALL your hearts. He will build My church”.

Then I was again aware that Mary had said that it would be done according to His will and this was the key. Were we really following His way of things? Were we really calling on Him in repentance? Or were we just looking to Him to be blessed and treating Him as a passenger while we drove the car? I was aware that many churches would claim to be hearing from Him and yet this very often actually meant that they had decided what they wanted and their course and were not really hearing from Him. To actually truly hear from Him and do what He was saying was the key thing. The church had to do things His way and to hear from Him as to what to do. It was His will and He wanted to build; that was the key thing. I thought how the baby and what would be birthed would be deformed if we didn’t get His heart in it all. Surely the Lord would not allow the baby to be birthed until we were ready. Then I knew it was critical and incumbent upon us to be in step with the Holy Spirit. I thought whatever is going to be birthed has to be just like His Son. When Mary was obedient and did her part and waited and made herself available the results were worth it. All the pain that she had gone through. I thought about how she had moved around and was in danger for her life at times during the pregnancy but that the Holy Spirit was with her and led her all the way. What an example she was to us.

I was taken back to the dying man and then suddenly the Ark appeared and its radiance caused the demonic beings who had come for him to flee. The walls of the rooms disappeared as the glow of the Ark filled the place. It seemed to transcend all dimensions and cut across time and space in that moment. The dark forces simply could not stand in its presence. They screamed and recoiled and lifted their darkened arms to cover their faces from its presence. But I was able to stand in the Presence of the Ark and felt such authority. It was as if this Ark belonged to me. I was a Son of the Living God and it was mine by rights. I knew I was in the place of the church; the Body of Christ. It wasn’t just me but this was bigger than me. I was just symbolic of something deeper. This was the whole Body of Christ. It was all of us. I did not feel unworthy of the Ark in any way. I knew that I had been made worthy and been made ready. The lid of the box opened and I could see inside it was filled to the brim was something like water but with light emanating from it. As soon as the lid was removed this light filled the place. Then the Holy Spirit said to me “Take of the waters”. So I cupped my hands and dipped it into the waters. As I made contact with the waters my body was transformed. The radiance moved up my arms and then enveloped my whole body until I was bathed in this bubble of light. I gave the dying man a sip of the water and watched as his sick and dying features transformed before me until he became healthy and radiant and was able to jump up from the bed. Life had returned to him. It was a life transformed by the power of the Ark but it was more than one life. He was so full of joy at his healing and radiance surrounded him. He had looked so old but now he was so young and vigorous and full of life.

He represented my nation. The peoples of my nation. The lost and the sick, the poor and the dying. Peoples of all races. He represented every problem and every worry and concern of the peoples of this nation. He was the dying and decaying systems and structures that man had built that had been crumbling. The atmosphere of gloom and death had left the room and I knew that the balance of power had now shifted in the spirit realm as the words of what I only knew to be a Dylan Thomas poem now resounded in my ears over and over. It came with force and power “And death shall have no dominion……and death shall have no dominion”. He was alive again. He was born-again and given new hope and a new destiny. He was now destined to prosper. To live again. He was like George Bailey at the end of “It’s a Wonderful Life”. He grabbed me with both hands on either side of my arms at the top near my shoulder and he looked at me with tears flowing from his now bright and penetrating eyes and said “We have been waiting for you to come. We knew you would. We knew you would not leave us. We knew you would find the way to us. We knew you would not fail. We knew that you would be raised up at the last hour and that you would come to us”. As he did this my form was transformed. I came outside myself and viewed myself changing as an onlooker. As he had transformed into many people in the blinking of an eye to represent all people I now became people I recognized as Christians. Every time I blinked there was someone else there. The first ones I recognized but as the each new person appeared I began to lose track of who they were. They were all colours, sexes and sizes and I knew these were the redeemed of the Lord. His church. The ones He was working through. It was not about me but about His Body and His Church together as one.

Then the Lord said to me;

“Tell my people; covenant yourselves to the Ark. Give your lives daily to bringing back the Ark. Desire the Ark. Yearn for the Ark. Seek the Ark. Ask for the Ark. Pray for the Ark. . Without me you can do nothing. I am the Ark. The Ark is me. The Ark is my Presence. Get down on your knees and call out to me for My Presence above all else. It will change your lives, it will change your towns and your cities, it will transform your young and your old. It will give back life. It will give back abundance and fruitfulness. It will bring back glory and honour to my Name. It has the power to change and make all things new. You will have Me when you seek Me with all your heart. Put aside your distractions and your worldly endeavours and call out in desperation for Me. You have not yet begun to call out for me but are still distracted by the affairs of this world and your own pursuits when your nation lies in ruins before you. My eyes look throughout the land to see whose hearts are fully committed. I see to the very heart and I know those who are half hearted in this pursuit. Some are putting no heart into it at all but save their hearts and their passion for things which mean nothing in My eyes. I see the hearts that are prideful and the hearts that are hardened. The Ark is for the lost and the ones I love who are not yet with you. I have prepared a banquet for them; for all of them. You will not choose but I will choose those who will banquet with you. You must seek the Ark. You must call out for Me as never before. The hour is late and the thief comes shortly but behold I will come and I will come sooner than you think. As you wait you must do your part. For it is in bringing back the Ark that my church will be raised up and you will be made ready to be the Bride whom I will receive”.

2011/11/8 9:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy