SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bible School update (webmaster)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: The wonder of it all

I [i]really[/i] appreciate all your guys' prayers concerning our relationship. I know Greg appreciates it too. It does encourage us to know that people [i]are[/i] praying for us and [i]have[/i] been before we even knew. And it's good that people see us as well so we can get good, godly counsel and advice. Above all, I know we both are seeking God to change our hearts how He wills. We are two different people with different experiences, hurts, lessons, etc. and it [i]has[/i] to be God that molds us together, preparing us for the ministry He has for us [i]together[/i].

[b]Greg[/b]
You know I'm praying that you efficiently get your remaining school work done. I will pray more for your summer plans, and continue to pray for our upcoming mission trip to Ukraine. Keep seeking to passionately know God! Keep seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness! I love you Gregory.

2005/5/19 14:46Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

:-D :-D :-D This whole thread makes me smile.

2005/5/19 14:52Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Num.6:24-26

Congratulations! Yo!

2005/5/19 17:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[b]Yolanda[/b]

Quote:
I love you Gregory.

I love you too! you are a gift from God in my life. Keep seeking Him more and more and then we will draw closer in Gods will for our lifes.

2005/5/22 12:48Profile
Spitfire

Re: Greg and Yodi!

Oh! I just read through this part of the thread and found out that you guys are "together". I had a feeling about this, too! I'm so happy for you both. I feel like I'm reading a romance novel! Only it's real life! This is so great! What an awesome testimony! Your pure relationship developing right here in front of this band of misfits! I love it! I will be praying for you all. God bless. Dian.

2005/5/22 13:18Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
Yolanda
Quote:

I love you Gregory.

I love you too!

Sir...I feel like it is my responsibility to make a comment here. I really would like to ask you to read the community rules.

If you're replying to a post, stay on topic as much as possible.

Sir. I'm sorry to say, but these kinds of replies are wayyyyyyyy off topic sir...:-P :-P :-) ;-) :-P

Paul

p.s. for those who didn't understand: I'm just kidding here and having much fun about it :-) May God bless you both!

2005/5/22 13:31Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]Dezcall[/b]
You scared me! I think my heart is still beating rapidly. I absolutely [i]hate[/i] breaking rules! I would have been all ashamed if I was setting a bad example. I'm glad you were joking though. I am always open to correction though. I do consider very much that my public and personal life both affect the body of Christ, and I'm trying my best to live a life pleasing to the Lord. I definitely "need Thee every hour"!

[b]Spitfire[/b]
A romance novel, eh? Hmmm... [laughs]. Well, I would continue to ask you, and others on here, for your prayers. I know Greg and I desire to have a relationship that's pleasing to the Lord, and pure. Pray for our purity. Pray for wisdom. Pray for the fear of the Lord. Your prayers mean so much! Greg and I are praying too, and we definitely saw God's faithfulness, helping us work out our differences this weekend. We had an awesome time of fellowship with two older married couples from our church too. Greg and I are always telling each other, "God is so good to us".

[b]Greg[/b]
[smile] "But seek [i][u]first[/u][/i] the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be [i][u]added[/u][/i] to you" (Matthew 6:33). "Blessed are those who [i][u]hunger and thirst[/u][/i] for righteousness, for they shall be filled" (Matthew 5:6).

[b][u]End of School[/u][/b]
I'm sure Greg mentioned that he'll be out of school this Thursday, May 26th. He's been blessed to be able to stay with Pastor Josh, Christy, and their family. Please pray that Greg would be a blessing to this family during his stay with them. He's asked me to pray for his summer and next semester plans, so I ask for your guy's prayers as well. Currently he's trying to figure out if he'll be living on campus next semester, or if he could find a place to stay here in Escondido while he goes to school. So please pray for wisdom and direction. Also pray that he would be faithful with and a good steward of the things God's blessed him with: finances, car, church internship, Ukraine mission trip, Sermon Index, our relationship, his family, etc.

May God grant you all the wisdom to know how to pray for this ministry and for us.

2005/5/23 13:09Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

[b]Paul[/b]

I love you brother.. hehe. :-P

[b]Yolanda[/b]

Quote:
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you" (Matthew 6:33). "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled" (Matthew 5:6).

Thinks and meditates on these things [smile].

2005/5/25 12:05Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

[b]Update: May 25th[/b]
How time goes fast! its the second last day today, I have a genesis final to write this morning and then that's all my classes finished. Then I have to spend most of the rest of the day cleaning and packing. I am so very blessed to be down here in California and I thank everyone for there prayers for me and this ministry. It would not be possible without your prayers, none of this!

As Yolanda mentioned I will be staying down in Escondido with pastor Josh's family. And for the next 4 weeks about I will be serving at the Calvary Chapel Escondido Church www.ccesco.com ! And also helping Josh out in ministry his ministry site is www.openarmsinc.com

I am praying about if I should take any small road trips during this time, one namely to Texas to visit a few friends and visit David Ravenhill and others. I will be serving at the church until the mission trip in June to Ukraine. Please continue to pray for me as I get opportunies to serve, teach, and share the love of Christ with others.

Also I will be able to spend time with Yolanda and get to know her better. Please do pray for us and our relationship that when we serve together in ministry God will meld our efforts together that they may glorify God. I am definetly aware that satan can use many things for bad and work in relationships to do bad things. So please be prayeful for us that we may glorify God and know Him more continually.

Thanks to all at SI for your interest and participation in my life. I really feel that many of you have been and are a vital part of my life. What an encouragement the body of Christ is! I am looking forward to meeting you all in heaven.

2005/5/25 12:15Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]Greg[/b]

Praying for you. Praying for us. [smile] Falling more in love with my dear God, looking forward to how He may allow me to love you more and more.

2005/5/25 12:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy