SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Greatly needed.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Prayers and sympathy are with you from myself. Hopefully this break will cause both of you to come together and become stronger.

2011/10/28 8:48Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Brother i'm sorry I missed your post. Sounds like the prayers were answered and once again God is glorified, turning lemons into lemonade. I appreciate your honesty and consider it a rare commodity these days. We all have struggles in marriage, as it seems so efficient a test of our flesh. May God bless you and you wife in your commitment to your marriage which is foremost a commitment to Him. May it be a ministry for all of us, who are married in a day, when it is so desperately needed.

Lyle

2011/10/28 12:04Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

God bless you, Matthew, and your wife.

I have observed that marriage puts maturity on a fast track. You either grow or you wither and die. You grow up fast because you have two different individuals who have covenanted with God to support each other til death separates you. And the devil will work overtime to prevent this from happening.

So glad to hear there is improvement in your situation, Matthew.

Will pray...

2011/10/28 12:32Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I appreciate all the prayers, I would ask if the Lord leads you to, to continue those prayers but in a different direction. My wife and I are still dealing with issues in our marriage and emotional baggage we both having been carrying around and it has been extremely rough at times. However we have decided to work through them which is something we never really did in the past which has brought us to this point in time.

My personal hope and prayer is the Lord to soften and mend both of our hearts and bring my wife and I back together in a loving and healthy relationship. Its going to take time to reconnect what has been severed and time to heal. Please pray for protection for the adversary as he multiple times through bring up past hurts and rumors has tried very hard to take my wife and I in the wrong direction, we have stood our ground in Christ Jesus but at times this gets weary.

Three days before this all happened my wife was on a trip and I began weeping at the thought of losing her through an accident of some kind. The Lord told me "If you don't open up to her, you will lose her." that day I plead the blood of Jesus over my family, my wife, and myself for protection and shelter from the storm so my faith is in Christ Jesus that He knows what He is doing in the chaos of it all. I have learned many things through this experience and I thank the Lord for sending me on this journey and giving me a chance to repent. Again thank you so much for your prayers they are greatly needed and appreciated.

2011/10/31 4:17Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

My wife is leaving me.

2011/11/2 1:39Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re:

I am praying for you Matthew. I know that it feels like being torn apart. God has grace for you. He has had grace for me in this type of pain, so I know he has a store of grace for you. Trust in Him and pray. I will do the same. Keep praying.

Travis

2011/11/2 2:42Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement, they are appreciated. Somehow and someway my pastor has convienced my wife to meet with me and him tomorrow morning. I hope and pray for some kind of break through.

2011/11/2 4:36Profile
browny

Re:

Oh Brother...will pray for this situation,
stay strong.
browny.

2011/11/2 5:13Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

This is killing me, seriously. I am at work because no one could come in for me so I could figure things out and get emotionally and mentally straight. My heart is aching and broken, I am writing this to get it out because my phone died so I have no one to talk to. I am so mad and frustrated and hurt right now that seperationi and divorce are even an option for my wife. I have to sit here and stew about it all to just like satan wants, well I have just about had it with satan, I have just about had it with him throwing my past in my face, and pressing the wrong buttons and whispering lies to her.

She is hurting so very much because she can't forgive me, she told me point blank she doesn't want this marriage anymore, I told her I still love her and she said sorry I feel that way. I am getting personal help with a counselor but she is still leaving and it doesn't make sense. I am trying so hard to be patient with her I am trying to hard to have faith but its so very hard right now. I feel so much shame and I just want her to forgive me. She knows the truth but she presist I don't want to see her destroyed.

Mercy, Lord, Mercy this is to much to bare, I can't handle this I need relief from my enemies. Jesus be my strength be my refuge and please forgive me, please forgive my lack of faith, please forgive my weakness and my anger. Amen.

2011/11/2 6:34Profile
mama27

Re:

Still praying....you are not alone - many here have experienced the same pain...

2011/11/2 9:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy