Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The media world exposed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
joliboy11

Philippines

The media world exposed

I am fascinated the world before, movies, piracy, music, games
etc... then one day I'm convicted as I read books from David servant - Great Gospel Deception at shepherdserve.com , and videos of Emmanuel - kingdomwarriors.com

1 John 2:15 Do not love the world, nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him,

music/movie fan?
watch this expositions at
http://theater.goodfight.org/

2011/10/17 10:33Profile

Re: The media world exposed

Emmanuel - kingdomwarriors.com

Emmanuel is a false prophet who teaches a disguised prosperity gospel.

His phrases and words that he uses are exactly the same as the Curry Blake's devine healing technicians and the false healers at Bethel Church in Redding, CA.

The false prophets these days are not as obvious as the Benny Hinn's or Todd Bentleys.

They really do not seem money hungry and make sure not to use properity sounding words.

How do I know? I went out with these guys to heal and one even admitted to me that all of this healing was for his pride.

test everything.

2011/10/17 15:22
Pandarus

Queensland, Australia

Re:

Hi Codek,

Amen brother! False prophets in many places. It's incredible how many. And many pentecostal ones too. If it wasn't for preachers like David Wilkerson and Carter Conlon I think I'd have little hope for the movement as a whole.

P

2011/10/17 16:28Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

please don't make a careless judgment, after all blessed are those who are persecuted for His name, for Jesus was persecuted by many and Judas betrayed Him.

Matthew 5:11-12 God will bless you when people insult you, mistreat you, and tell all kinds of evil lies about you because of me. Be happy and excited! You will have a great reward in heaven. People did these same things to the prophets who lived long ago.

may you read this: http://www.cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/print.php?type=wftw&content=02_06_04

2Corinthians 13:5
examine yourselves, whether you are in the faith, prove your own selves. Do you not know your own selves, that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are reprobates?

The Word of God encourages us to judge oneself, not to the point to condemn/feel guilty every now and then but to be honest to God about our spiritual condition.

2011/11/5 0:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy