SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : On the role of a prophet

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread

Re:

Amen and Thank you, Brother Colin!

2011/10/19 13:33
docs

Re: For Jesus-is-God

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I'm rehabbing a knee I recently had arthoscopic surgery on and doing a lot of things. Please forgive my tardiness. I'm not moderating anymore but I'm still on a forum where I'm sort of helping a little from time to time and only a few are interested in the role of prophets. It seems because of all the modern fluff of people presenting themselves as prophets when nthey're not that many are hardly interested in the subject.

Regarding your comments, I don;t think that God has necessarily taken His hand off of the world. It seems such a confluence of events and especially those going on now that ot almost seems as if the world is careening along with God having turned loose of the reins. I tend more to think that it's going exactly the way He wants it to and He is guiding it although it doesn't look that way many times. The President we have, the Arab spring, the economic changes going on and moral restraint being thrown off are still under direct control. That's not saying men can't freely choose but like Brother Wilkerson used to say, "God has everything under control." Even Israel, seemingly so unaware of its eventual prophetic destiny is beong shephereded and watched over and what will be will be because it will be according to what is written. is written. My, ain't I fancy!

Anyway, thanks for your comments and your committment to the Lord.

"Doc"

2011/10/24 23:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy