SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for demonic attacks

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

prayer for demonic attacks

I just wanted to have prayer again for the demonic spirits that are afflicting my mind and body, if you could pray for my deliverance and to be set free from these spirits that are trying to bound my body and that they be cast out in Jesus name amen.

2011/10/11 23:59
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: prayer for demonic attacks

http://media.sermonindex.net/18/SID18818.mp3

Here is a sermon by Pastor Mark Greening on spiritual warfare. It's very biblical and does not go beyond what is written in Scripture. He counseled me on this area before and the demonic oppression left me. I pray that this will help you...

In Christ,

- Michael Liao

2011/10/12 0:24Profile
TrueWitness

Re: prayer for demonic attacks

I don't want to come across as uncaring or callous but I need to let you know what I feel is your number one problem in dealing with your affliction. You need to stop seeking relief in rituals and formulas. You need real faith in the Lord and not this "hopin' and a prayin', tried this and tried that without success". You are waiting to believe after you see results and not before. Prayer is not like getting sprinkled with magic fairy dust so stop looking at it like that. You need some spiritual backbone and resist the enemy by tearing down strongholds of lies, arguments and imaginations that do not submit to obedience to Christ. Resist sexual temptation by proclaiming who you are in Christ by the new birth. And then trust Him to carry you through. Don't focus on the temptation itself, look and think on Jesus. Again, you won't succeed unless you have confident and assured trust and faith in Jesus to get you through times of temptation victoriously. If you feel panicky, I can assure you that you will fall. Be like Jesus in the back of the boat during the storm, totally calm because you know and trust Him to protect you. But after following your desperate posts now for some time, I feel I need to tell you to stop trying and trusting in rituals and formulas to get deliverance.
Trust the Lord in times of temptation. Don't focus on the temptation itself. Just like tight-rope walkers, don't look down, look to where you want to be.
Take authority over the enemy by proclaiming who you are in Christ: Purchased by Jesus' blood unto good works.
Cast down thoughts, arguments, imaginations, and lies that don't honor and submit to the Lordship of Jesus.
Learn to calm yourself when temptation is at the door.
If you feel the pressure is on you to perform, you will fail because you are trusting in yourself. If you look to the Lord to deliver you and wait on Him, He will.
Again, I love you in Christ and hope I haven't hurt your feelings by coming on aggressively in this matter. I am praying for you, but you need some courage of your own anchored in Christ Himself and the Holy Spirit and not in anything outside of Him.
God Bless.

2011/10/12 1:54Profile

Re:

No brother you have not at all hurt my feelings, thank you for caring and the wisdom. I have worried myself to death, I need to trust him like you said.

2011/10/12 2:36

Re:

listened to the sermon very good brother, i have to believe his word. If you want to send me your blog you can.

2011/10/12 3:47
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

Here is my blog:

http://www.expositorychrist.blogspot.com

2011/10/12 7:24Profile

Re:

Quote:
by MichaelLiao on 2011/10/11 21:24:38

http://media.sermonindex.net/18/SID18818.mp3

Here is a sermon by Pastor Mark Greening on spiritual warfare. It's very biblical and does not go beyond what is written in Scripture. He counseled me on this area before and the demonic oppression left me. I pray that this will help you...

In Christ,

- Michael Liao

The LORD Bless Pastor Mark Greening for his messages on spiritual warfare. It brings tears to hear someone speak the TRUTH on this issue.
I could only get download of 77% of this message but he is Right-On.

Thank you Brother Michael.

2011/10/12 21:08
Fireheart

Re:

Hi there...I dont really have clear answers but what I do have is understanding and my experience. Having recently come out of 20 yrs in occult I understand what it is like to be attacked by demons at night - although I have been delivered this still happens from time to time..am also facing a serious health challenge which I think originated as a result of my occult involvement...

I read a testimony of an ex-satanist who was delivered by Gods grace which encouraged me. In that he offered some insight into this which I found helpful.

1. Satan only bothers to attack truly effective believers, he does not waste his time with hypocrites....this encouraged me that if I was being attacked at least as far as he is concerned I am a true believer and no longer a part of his kingdom...
2. The true believers are surrounded by a wall of fire and God's angels - this is how they are recognised in the spirit realm...they actually cannot touch us unless there is unconfessed sin in our lives...this is the only thing that allows him a foothold...hence the importance of immediate confession and serious repentance.
3. When believers who are in right standing with God speak God's Word aloud or the name of Jesus they see fire coming out of our mouths.
4. Again such a true believer when singing the praises of God throws the demonic realm into confusion and chaos.
5. The blood of Jesus is a protecting force which demons cannot penetrate again unless we have allowed sin into our lives.

Finally I just wanted to share an experience which may encourage you. One night I was having one such attack..it is normal during these episodes that I cannot move or speak and was desperately trying to say the name of Jesus. I had been for about a month confessing several scriptures out loud daily, one of which was "Behold I have given you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm you' and 'the Word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword....' As I was lying there I just began to remember the first scripture and what happened next was incredible to say the least...I literally felt a force coming out of my chest and then saw it emerge from within me in the form of a sword...this sword started slashing in the air above me and within seconds the attack was over...
Some may think this is weird, but I truly believe when we meditate and study and ponder and read aloud and pay earnest and holy reverence to God's Word and place our faith in it, it becomes this living force in our spirits and when I could not speak or fight it came to my rescue.
Its not to say I have never had another attack...and I dont even know if never having another attack is the answer but rather being in a place of peace and constant rightstanding with God - we are in a warfare in this world and should expect attention from the enemy particulary if we have left his kingdom and are now serving the Lord Jesus wholeheartedly.
I hope this serves at least to encourage you and strengthen your faith. Many blessings Fireheart

2011/10/13 4:18Profile

Re:

Thank you fireheart for the testimonies. The enemy really does try to mess with those trying to get into the kingdom or who our trying to live all out for Jesus. The last few days though sometimes hard have in a sense begun to open up the lie of the enemy to me, i truly have been believing a lie for some time and not God's word or voice, i have been listening to demons. I am reading the scripture more now, also i am in prayer more and am reading a very good spiritual warfare book that exposes much of the false spiritual warfare today, it is realy great because what does God word say. That sermon by mark Greening is really good to, it combats scripture with the lie of the enemy.

2011/10/13 14:45
swornservant

Re:

"The weapons of our warfare are not fleshly;
but mighty in GOD for pulling down strong
holds, casting down arguments and every
vain thing that exalts itself against the
knowledge of GOD, bringing every thought
into captivity to the obedience of Christ"

The word of GOD is a weapon, the knowledge
of the truth and obedience to it will
bring deliverance!!