SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Revival meetings in Wisconsin in November with Pastor Brian Long

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
mattyz101

Ladysmith, WI

Re:

We will be recording these messages and I am hoping to video them as well if all goes well. But if I don't get the video, I will definitely have the audio. So we'll make sure that we get the audio out there. I'm not sure, but maybe we can work with Sermonindex and post them here. But I am not sure how to go about that. In the mean time, please keep these meetings in your prayers and hopefully we will not only hear some powerful messages but see the change that comes when God moves in the hearts of His people. May God be glorified through these meetings! If you are in the area or want to come you are welcome to come out.

2011/10/30 0:25Profile

Re:

Hi brother. You may want to talk to Greg Gordon about the videos and the audio's. His e-mail is sermonindex@gmail.com.........brother Frank

2011/10/30 0:50

Re:

awesome, thanks for letting us know. we look forward to hearing brother brian and will be praying.

bless all of you

2011/11/1 12:57

Re:

May the Lord bless you all with His presence at these meetings. There is also a series of meetings coming up at Brian's church in Barnsdall from the 13-19th of Nov. All are welcome as we seek the presence of God......brother Frank

2011/11/1 13:55

Re: Revival meetings in Wisconsin in November with Pastor Brian Long

Quote:
I'm not sure, but maybe we can work with Sermonindex and post them here.

Surely would appreciate if you could/would.

Praying for both these meetings.
GOD Bless Brother Brian Mightily.

2011/11/1 18:19
myallinall

Wisconsin

Re:

Thank you, brother Matt, for organizing these meetings. It was nice to meet you! Thank you, Pastor Brian Long, for taking the time to come to northern WI and blessing us with much needed and timely messages from God's Word. I was tremendously blessed and set on a course to reach out to the lost as I never have before. Thanks to all who prayed. Please remember northern WI in your prayers. Please pray for the spiritual oppression in this area to be lifted. We have experienced a spiritual famine and drought for many years. I am believing God for revival in northern WI! Pray for me as I organize a Bible study for teenagers in my home. Pray that God would send the perishing and spiritually hungry that they may find life in our precious Savior and be filled with His word. God's grace and peace to you all, Lori

2011/11/8 21:13Profile

Re:

Brother Brian is such a blessing and a man of God. He spoke very warmly of the people of WI. Praise God. There is another series of meetings down in Brian's church in Barnsdall. Anyone is welcome. Many dear brothers and sisters will be there from our prayer ministry. Brother Edgar Reich will be leading in meetings and I will help with the prayer meetings. Our aim is to see the Lord move and for His presence amongst us.

What I was thrilled to hear was that many pastors came to the meetings in WI from different backgrounds to this small Mennonite church. Unity is a sign of God moving amongst people...........brother Frank

2011/11/8 21:31

Re:

Quote:
There is another series of meetings down in Brian's church in Barnsdall. Anyone is welcome. Many dear brothers and sisters will be there from our prayer ministry. Brother Edgar Reich will be leading in meetings and I will help with the prayer meetings. Our aim is to see the Lord move and for His presence amongst us.

Glory to GOD in the Highest!

Quote:
What I was thrilled to hear was that many pastors came to the meetings in WI from different backgrounds to this small Mennonite church.

*Unity is a sign of God moving amongst people.*

Amen, and Amen ~ Glory to the King of the Saints!

2011/11/9 1:30
mattyz101

Ladysmith, WI

Re:

Hey Lori,

I'm glad that you were able to come out! God really did a work through those meetings! The messages God gave Pastor Brian was just what we needed to hear! I believe God used them to stir deep within many hearts that came out! And like Brother Frank said we did have numerous Pastors from different churches that came out as brothers and sisters from other churchs and it was great to see! May the seed that was planted go forth and bear much fruit!

Matt.

2011/11/12 0:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy