SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Revival meetings in Wisconsin in November with Pastor Brian Long

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Revival meetings in Wisconsin in November with Pastor Brian Long

Hi saints,

Many of you know pastor Brian Long from Barnsdall, he was a speaker at the conference in Dallas. He has been invited to hold a series of revival meetings in Wisconsin in early Novemeber, so if any of you guys live in the area, these meetings will surely be a blessing to you.........brother Frank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkF3IqFQPQQ

2011/10/11 12:52
mama27

Re: Revival meetings in Wisconsin in November with Pastor Brian Long

What town? I am just across the border in IL....and do you have dates?

2011/10/11 16:22Profile

Re:

It is the small town of Ingram, near the junction of highway 8 and 73. The church is called "South Lawrence Mennonite Church." The dates are 2-6 of November, 7pm each evening.........brother Frank

2011/10/11 16:33

179 miles away.

2011/10/11 16:57

Re:

Well thats really close :) ........ brother Frank

2011/10/11 23:59
mama27

Re:

Thanks for the details....Well, I drove 80 miles to hear Keith Daniel, what's another 100 miles :) Thanks for letting us know....

2011/10/12 0:55Profile
mattyz101

Ladysmith, WI

Re: Wisconsin Revival Meetings

I'm glad the word is getting out about these revival metings! I am from the church where the revival meetings will be held and just wanted to let you all know that anyone that can make it is welcome! And for those that can't, please be in prayer as we are praying that God is going to stir people to come and that those who do will be not simply attend some meetings, but that God would change hearts and give us a burden for the lost, compasion and real love for our brothers and sisters and desire to see God's church unified! Pray that Pastor Brian will have the words to share and that He will have a covering as he speaks! That no attack from the enemy will get through and that the Spirit of God would anoint Him to speak His word in Power as Peter did at Pentecost! I am really looking forward to having Pastor Brian come and speak and seeing what God has to share through him! So, once again if you can come please do and if you need a place to stay, please let me know. And then most importantly, we would appreciate your prayers!

2011/10/12 23:55Profile

Re:

Praise the Lord brother. You will be richly blessed by Pastor Brian. We pray that the Lord would use him mightily to lift up the name of Jesus. We pray that the Lord would pour out His Spirit on your congregation and the peoples who will gather there...........brother Frank

2011/10/13 0:20

hey brother frank, were these recorded at all? we'd be blessed to hear brother brian's messages. thanks, wendy&gabriel

2011/10/29 16:00

Re:

"hey brother frank, were these recorded at all? we'd be blessed to hear brother brian's messages. thanks, wendy&gabriel"

Hi Wendy and Gabriel, these meetings have not taken place yet so there are no recordings :) They are taking place between the 2-6th. I will find out if they will be recorded and let you know. We are having a series of meetings down in Barnsdall Oklahoma between the 13-17th which you guys are more than welcome to attend........brother Frank

2011/10/29 17:27

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy