SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Share your Email (If you like)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Share your Email (If you like)

I started this thread in hopes of sharing my email via thread so if anyone wishes to contact me privately they can do so BUT I also open this up to anyone else who wishes and doesn't have any problems with sharing that information with a public forum. I understand its in their profile but I still felt this thread maybe necessary, if the moderators disagree please lock it as you see fit.

Email:[email protected]

Skype:guldners28 (for skype users just let me know your from SI if you do add me) :)

God Bless,
Matthew

2011/10/11 5:59Profile
Questor

Re: Share your Email (If you like)

I'm always happy to chat with a brother or sister anytime, and about anything...angels, demons, the coming kingdom, end times stuff, the fulfillment of salvation... that may not be suitable for the forum and tender eyes and ears...but my hours are weirdish...it's catch as catch can for a reply.

[email protected]

Q

2011/10/11 7:15Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Matthew, just some good information, when you put your email address on to a publicly accessible web page, in all likelihood, it will cause you to start getting more and more spam. Why? Because one technique that spammers use is to visit all the web pages that they can, and collect anything that looks like an email address to add to their mailing list.
So when you include your email address in an on-line posting say on a discussion board, or even in a comment here you're almost literally asking for spam.
God Bless
Mr. Bill

2011/10/11 10:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy