SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anyone know Samy Tanagho?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Anyone know Samy Tanagho?

Is anyone here familiar with Samy Tanagho's ministry to Muslims?

We went to MSU last night to listen to a presentation given by Samy on how to witness to Muslims...

I was surprised how much the Quaran speaks of Jesus...he shared a lot of verses from it to prove it. I checked these verses out on the web but then read more so I could get a feel for the context in which this was written. All I could say about it is the context on which thee verses appear is very corrupted.

Anyhow...anyone know more about Samy Tanagho?

2011/10/8 17:35Profile

Re: Anyone know Samy Tanagho?

Ginny,,

I am not familiar with the person you asked about but the Quorom does regard Jesus as a prophet with some degree of respect. More so than the Jews wolkd give him. The Moslems have an issue over the diety of Christ.

I have heard the best way to reach Moslens is through friendship and Christ centered love. Also share your testimony of how Jesus changed your life. Moslems generally come out of a culture of stories. Our testimony should be our story.

You might email Renoncer. He has had experience in talking with Moslem about Christ. His email should be in his profile.

Blaine

2011/10/8 18:17
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dear Sister,

He is a wonderful brother and I have been blessed to meet him and hear him minister. He is one of the qualified and Spirit filled brothers in the west that are really helping us understand how to witness to muslims effectively.

2011/10/8 18:39Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Anyone know Samy Tanagho?

Thank-you! Blaine and Greg. I value your insights, knowing your experience in this area is greater then ours. There are so many out there clamoring for our approval and we know so little about them and hate to be duped by their rhetoric.

There were three Muslims at this presentation last night and during the Q&A they monopolized the entire time. We could not understand them very well from where we were sitting, but they seemed to know what Samy was saying and they disagreed.

I do not know if this unusual or not but Mississippi State University does allow its facilities to be used by Christian groups, e.g., Institute for Creation Research has been there a number of times besides others.

Anyhow, thanks again and God bless!

ginnyrose

2011/10/8 21:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy