SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Over 150,000 downloads! (highest downloaded sermon on SI)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Over 150,000 downloads! (highest downloaded sermon on SI)

Saints,

This message has had a tremendous impact on my life in Christ and ministry in Him. It is amazing to hear the continued testimonies of how God is using this message to radically change people from human centered Christendom to Christ-centered Christianity. If you have not heard the message yet please take time to.

This is to date the highest downloaded message on SermonIndex by far: 150,000+

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282&commentView=itemComments

2011/10/6 0:17Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Over 150,000 downloads! (highest downloaded sermon on SI)

That is AWESOME! It is such a wonderful sermon and it really did change how I saw Christianity. First time I heard it was in the Revival Hymn which I downloaded on HeartCryMinistries website and it was Paris who impacted me the most so I had to find out who the preacher was and listen to the full sermon! I google searched it and came to the wonderful resource and community of SermonIndex! Thank you Brother Greg and the Moderators for offer such top-notch material that encourages, challenges, and edifies. :)

2011/10/6 5:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy