SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Scott1969

Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System

On August 22nd, Tony Miano posted on his blog about Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System. I have never had a solid plan where I have read all the way through or in a year.
With this plan, I will have read the Bible in 250 days. I am currently on day 58. I am very excited about this !
My wife is doing it . Several people from our church have also got on it. Here is the link if you want to look at it for yourself :  http://www.onthebox.us/2011/08/professor-horners-bible-reading-system.html

Each day you will read ten chapters a day with ten list to read from. I make sure I  get at least ten read everyday. I have doubled up a few times, reading two days worth. This system is very challenging. My Bible-reading will never be the same ! Is there anyone else following this system ? Do you have a plan that you follow ? Thanks !

2011/9/30 7:56Profile

Re: Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System

Scott I have a plan that works for me. Mainly because it works in the persecuted church. I mainly read in the New Testament. I start in Mathews and read through to Revelation. And then do it again. I interspers my reading by listening to a digital Bibke. I grant you this is pretty basic but God has blessed it. I think the important thing is find something that works for you and get the word in you. May God bless you in the reading of his word.

Blaine

2011/9/30 8:13
Scott1969

Re:

That's great, Blaine ! God''s Word is alive ! I have been praying more for the persecuted church lately. We in America need to be more mindful of our persecuted brothers and sisters !

2011/9/30 9:56Profile
Scott1969

Re:

I'm still fired up about this plan. I have read through Job, Genesis, Isaiah , Romans, and several other books. If you don't have a system for your Bible reading, I highly suggest this one ! Try it for a month. I guarantee that you will stay with it !

2011/10/8 12:50Profile

Re: Scott

Praise God bro for your excitement about the word. Where can you get info on this plan? Can you download from the internet?

Blaine

2011/10/8 13:05
Scott1969

Re:

Go to http://www.willowbendchurch.org/docs/ReadingPlan_HornerSystem1.pdf
for all the details. There are 2 iPhone apps, also : Biblemarks and YouVersion. Thanks !

2011/10/8 14:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy