Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Beware of Sharing Here

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Beware of Sharing Here

I'v noticed a pattern on this site, that there is a gang of at least 2-3 females who go around criticizing the posts and/or posters who share their personal spiritual problems on this site. Their pattern of over-reacting and criticizing rather than building up is really getting annoying. I won't name names, you know who you are. Lighten up! If people cannot share their personal spiritual struggles on this site then i guess this site isn't ever going to be much. I know i sure won't be sharing any of my spiritual struggles with anyone on here after what i have seen. It seems to be a female tendency, and it is always the same members, some of them behaving as if THEY are the moderators. What a bore.

2011/9/30 5:25Profile
Lovefirst

Lake Charles, LA

Re: Beware of Sharing Here

Only females? I think no...

2011/9/30 5:35Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, some have been told about being out of order by moderators in the past.remember brother , religion is the most wicked thing on the earth. it killed adam and Jesus.jimp

2011/9/30 6:58Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

I might just change the direction of the thread, sorry.

But jimp, I need to ask, how did religion kill Adam?

Jesus, yes, I can see that.

But, Adam?

I might or might not get an answer. So be it.

2011/9/30 7:23Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Adam ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, this was forbidden, Why? It is because God wanted to personally teach Adam what was right and wrong in His Eyes. By eating the fruit Adam was open to interpreting what he believed was right or wrong, Adam would spend the rest of his life trying once again to have that intimate relationship with God that he lost and thus Religion was born. Also look at what Adam did the instant his eyes were open to the fact that he was naked, he covered himself up with fig leafs ie man covering his nakedness by himself not only poorly but improperly, God scarfices an animal (the first animal ever killed) and gave Adam and Eve proper coverings. Adam covering himself with fig is a representation of Self Righteousness or a self covering while God's scarifice of the animal was a sign of proper covering or His work and righteousness. This is also in conection to Jesus cursing the fig tree saying No more will man try to cover themselves with improper coverings but they will be covered by my righteousness.

Hope that clears it up for you :)

2011/9/30 7:42Profile
MaryJane

by Trekker on 2011/9/29 23:25:48

I'v noticed a pattern on this site, that there is a gang of at least 2-3 females who go around criticizing the posts and/or posters who share their personal spiritual problems on this site. Their pattern of over-reacting and criticizing rather than building up is really getting annoying. I won't name names, you know who you are. Lighten up! If people cannot share their personal spiritual struggles on this site then i guess this site isn't ever going to be much. I know i sure won't be sharing any of my spiritual struggles with anyone on here after what i have seen. It seems to be a female tendency, and it is always the same members, some of them behaving as if THEY are the moderators. What a bore.

Trekker
For awhile when I posted I thought much like you that there were a few who seemed to criticize in the way others posted but I have learned that I was the one who was being easily offended. Those who I thought were being critical were actually just trying to help me grow in my walk with JESUS and for the most part were spot on in some of the things they shared. I realize that since this is a public forum, an open forum that it is difficult to share to much personal spiritual problems because there are others that we need to be mindful of and considerate of in what we write. I do think that is why some sisters and brothers have at times offered emails and phone numbers because they realize the potential damage that can happen when one who is perhaps new to CHRIST goes looking for advice in a forum such as this. Often times we might write something in such a way not thinking how it might affect another person or cause them to stumble and that is where the real danger can be.

Anyway I just thought I would share my experience in this area. I do think that sharing and posting can be a blessing but I have seen that it can be harmful as well. I do think that is why we must be in prayer and seeking JESUS before we post or respond to posts.

God bless
mj

2011/9/30 8:48Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

There are a lot of folks in this world just in general that feel it's their duty in life to speak out, and 90% of their speaking out is "opinion". I personally feel that peoples hurt is as unique as their fingerprints, we all hurt differently. So the folks that come on here and just spew out opinions, need to be very careful, because everyone hurts differently, you cannot stereotype hurt. If God is truly leading you to help someone, it will be with Love, Grace and kindness, never ever will he lead you to bring down, only to build up. So if you post something and it's not building up, well it's not God leading you, it's old sluefoot.

2011/9/30 9:55Profile
sarahsdream

Re:

Adam and Eve died from the Lust of the Eyes, Lust of the Flesh and Pride of Life.

Isn't this what kills everyone?

2011/9/30 10:22Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Trekker, you are a female, correct?

I hope not but you may be speaking of me as being in a “gang” of females! The only place I can think that I may have offended you was in the “Christian Social Networks” thread; when I made that comment, “there is a real danger today facing the Church of Jesus Christ today and that is all this …social networking stuff,” I did not know that you were disabled and could not get out of the house. So that comment was not one made to you personally; if I offended you, I offer my apologies.

During my years on here, I’ve come to find that most people disagree with a response, not the person who made the response; because that same person will applaud you in another thread and then shoot you down in the next! It’s just the way of a public forum!

God bless you, Trekker!
Lisa

2011/9/30 12:16Profile

Re:

I dont know if I've been over critical... but if I have I apologize...

...even tho I am not a chick.

Krispy

2011/9/30 12:25

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy