SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A twitter conversation with an unbalanced 'christian'.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

A twitter conversation with an unbalanced 'christian'.

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@ @DEADn you have learned what the system has taught you. To value yourself based on the opinion of profit. Capitalism
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@ @DEADn the 2 commandments are clear
TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@ @DEADn you can't see this because you have the spirit of error.
TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@ @DEADn the employer decides who lives and who dies by employment. Within this is sin. Classism, racism poverty and war
TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@ @DEADn people earn wages by working. It is livelihood. How people buy and sell to survive.
TTWORC111 TTWORC111

I want to share this with everyone. Wednesday while makeing some tweets on twitter I noticed this person was sending me messages. I don't follow him but I attempted to make conversation. I could tell early on he was unbalanced. As words went by it was clear how unbalanced he was. I want to share part of this conversaton to expose christians to a type of thinking I have never heard of by this guy. I think he fundamentally unbalanced and I told him so. These are only his comments here.

I think this is a product of either drug abuse or something who has some deep social issues or has wrongly divided the bible to what sounds good to him. I noticed he has a brand new account- maybe it is looking to generate controversy.

Start from the bottom and go up.

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn you have learned what the system has taught you. To value yourself based on the opinion of profit. Capitalism
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn the 2 commandments are clear
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn you can't see this because you have the spirit of error.
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn the employer decides who lives and who dies by employment. Within this is sin. Classism, racism poverty and war
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn people earn wages by working. It is livelihood. How people buy and sell to survive.
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn your work is worship of something other than what Jesus commanded
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn and that is keeping the 2 commandments, which business and companies and corps don't
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn your changing the issue. The issue is what Jesus said that his believers must do
»

TTWORC111 TTWORC111
@
@DEADn lastly Jesus is the one who decides your worth, not employment. Your a creation of God. God loves everyone
15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

2011/9/29 9:10Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: A twitter conversation with an unbalanced 'christian'.

and your point is??

For one thing, to a person who is not involved in Twitter, this all appears as gibberish. The text at the beginning seems the same as the text at the bottom, too. Were all those sent by the same person, or was it a back and forth?

What is it that was said that you find disturbing?

Kind regards,
white stone

2011/9/29 11:01Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

ok.

@DEADn is this persons comments. THe TT thing is his id. I didn't mean to make 2 copies of it and post it. My error on that.

All of these are his words. I didn't post my response but if you read his words and try to follow this thinking this guy is unbalanced. I found out today that it seems he is attributing the mark of the beat to work, corporations and government. He says your job gives you your identity and it is your job which you worship and not Jesus. If you love Jesus you wouldn't have a job.
the first 2 commandments are the only things to live by.

Poor guy, I see what he is trying to say but I also see that he is misguided.

Does this explanation help or did it still lose you?
If it is too much information or laid out wrong then just ignore it. I just thought it was something interesting to bring forward to expose people to some of the religious thinking out there to be aware of.

2011/9/29 11:12Profile
Pandarus

Queensland, Australia

Re:

Sorry DEADn, on this one I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about.

2011/9/29 22:03Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

DEADn,

As much as I reread the persons comments I so not see them as deceived or deluded. I believe they are trying to teach you something.

Actually, it is not possible to pass judgment without seeing both sides presented.

white stone

2011/9/30 0:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy