SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : The First Audio Sermon added to SermonIndex!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 The First Audio Sermon added to SermonIndex!

Saints,

My wonderful to-be wife Brandy asked a wonderful question. What is the first sermon to be added to SermonIndex.net? I had to think about this for a minute and then figured out which one it was. I now remember it was signifigant for me to add this one first because of this messages impact on my life and walk with the Lord.

May this message bless many saints, we are featuring this message God willing for the next few weeks on the site.

Christ Magnified In Our Bodies by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1&commentView=itemComments

2011/9/27 23:30Profile
Compton

Re: The First Audio Sermon added to SermonIndex!

Great question, and a great message!

Greg, Brandy's question makes me curious if there are any other SermonIndex milestones that come to mind.

For instance, wasn't the first conference in Canton Ohio?

Who was the first person to sign up( other then yourself:)?

Mike

2011/9/28 3:04Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brother,

Yes there are many other milestones. I remember praying to the Lord that somehow this website would reach 1 million people with the mp3 downloads. And within 6 months of the website being active this milestone was reached. Since then in these last 9 years there have been many million downloads of the sermons.

The First revival conference (now there has been 10) was in 2007 and God truly birthed the event and put that event and others together.

All these things testifiy of God's working in this ministry and not any clever inguinety or plans of man. May the Lamb of God get all the glory.

2011/9/30 15:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy