SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : god

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Gators... You know nothing about me.

By the way, it's nice to know you're a fan! :-)

Love ya, my friend.

Krispy

2011/9/27 15:18

Re:

"You say that as you cast stones at me...

Be nice if you'd get to know people before you pick up your own rocks, friend."

What a hyprocrite, you're doing the same thing to me?

You know all about the bible and you have no love. That's the kind of person I hate on SI. I'm not lying to you. You can tell me I'm selfish but you really don't care about me as a brother at all. That's why I get mad at you.

2011/9/27 15:19

Re:

"Gators... You know nothing about me.

By the way, it's nice to know you're a fan! :-)

Love ya, my friend.

Krispy"

wow what a hypocrite. what do you know about me Krispy?

This is why I can't take you seriously

2011/9/27 15:21

Re:

Quote:
What a hyprocrite, you're doing the same thing to me?

No I'm not, and sadly thats the point you dont get. YOU come and ask questions. I have answered to the best of my ability according to my limited knowledge of God’s Word. Are my opinions in there? Yes, of course they are. If my answers to your questions don’t fit what you’re looking for then ignore them. Instead you call me judgemental and unloving and other sundry names. You cast questions upon my character, etc… all because you don’t like my answers.

Instead of challenging me on my answers… you attack. Why? If you have an issue with my answer why can you not be thoughtful and respond instead of assuming a bunch of lies about me and what you’re dreamed up in your head about what you think I am like?

Others have noted on here to you about your hostility toward God. I’m not the only one. But whats interesting is how easily you turn that hostility toward me.

Disgrace me publicly if you wish. Make accusations toward me. Call me a Pharisee. I don’t care. I’m a nobody. All I have is God and His Word. When you ask a question my answer will be based on His Word. And it will be plain and truthful.

It’s sad that you seem to enjoy drawing the wrong conclusions about someone, but that’s ok. I still feel compassion for you. If I didn’t I wouldn’t even pay attention to you. Believe me, if I did not I have better things to do with my time than respond to you.

Krispy

2011/9/27 15:30

Re:

Quote:
wow what a hypocrite. what do you know about me Krispy?

This is why I can't take you seriously

It's called humor... lighten up.

Krispy

2011/9/27 15:31
Leeza

Re: JOB dies without being restored, JOSEPH dies never seeing his family

I fully understand the desperate feelings of loss we all sometimes feel in difficult times. Dont misunderstand, we have all experienced times of doubt and discouragement. We have all wondered, does God love me? Am I truly His? And fellow believers can help us, reminding us of His faithfulnes, His enduring mercy.
Codek, when I read your post, I wonder if they are designed to seek that comfort and reassurance? Do you desire to draw near to the Holy one, the merciful one? Do you desre Him?
I pray that He will touch your thigh, and bless you.

2011/9/27 15:31Profile

Re:

2011/9/27 15:44

Re:

Well, actually... folks that have been here for awhile and have gotten to know me have seen me admit to much wrong in my life.

I will say this, one fault I have is that I tend to breeze thru threads sometimes and miss things that shouldnt be missed. You may recall I did that recently and I think it was you who called me on it. I did not post again on that thread because after looking at it... you were right.

Man, I am wrong all the time in my life. If people stopped being bold because they screw up sometimes then no one would boldly proclaim the truth.

Thats the point of grace! And truthfully... I think thats the things you have missed. God's grace. I dont know what you'r looking for from God, but His grace is sufficient for you.

I've told you to "just do it"... but it's God who gives you the grace "to do it".

You and I need to call a truce. Enough with the name calling. I apologize for getting drawn into that. I hate that when I allow myself to do that.

By the way, dont call me "sir". I'm not as old as you apparently think I am.

Krispy

2011/9/27 15:51

Re:

Leeza

thank you. Well, this is the best I can do now. I used to have a nice tone with God but after decades of never really hearing from God, my anger just comes out.

My sister once told me, "I don't know why you always suffer so much. things are always hard for you."

It's a curse I tell you. Somehow, I always get the short end of the stick. I'm not saying this so you can pity me. I'm just trying to explain why I'm doing certain things. People mistake my honesty sometimes as a pity party. Maybe it is a pity party sometimes but not all the time.

2011/9/27 15:55

Re:

As I said before... Your expectations of what "blessings" are may need to be shifted.

Gotta run for now. I'll check in later.

Krispy

2011/9/27 15:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy