SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : I am the vine

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

I am the vine

Today as the Lord took me to John 15:5 "I am the vine, you [are] the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in Him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Then He took me to what the fruit of the Spirit in my life should be.

Galatians Gal 5:22 ~ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Gal 5:23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Gal 5:24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Gal 5:26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* He who abides in Me, and I in Him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Spending time with Him alone - quiet, reading the Word, listening to adjustments, quickly repenting, getting to know Him, abiding in Him, hiding His Words in my heart that I may not sin against Him, Praying & proclaiming His Word, being a hearer of the Word etc. Allowing Him to fine tune me so that I will shine with the fruit of the spirit for His glory.

Believing & trusting the Creator of the universe, the lover of our souls is one of the best ways to tell Him we love Him and bless Him. Help me my Lord to be quick to hear Your voice of correction and to quickly repent.

You my Lord Jesus Christ are worthy to be believed & trusted.

2011/9/21 15:57Profile

Re: I am the vine

Beautiful post.

Blaine

2011/9/21 16:45
Leeza

Re:

Thanks for sharing these verses to meditate on...
He is the source of peace.

2011/9/21 20:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy