SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Kundalini Warning

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
duchesssarah

Virginia

The Kundalini Warning

Because I know there are quite a few on this site who want the Gospel to be preached and strange fire to be put out, I wanted to make sure everyone looks this video up on Youtube: Just type: Andrew Strom Kundalini Warning (yes, just how its spelled) - it's a three part documentary on the true origins of these false manifestations going on in the charismatic movement today. Look, I'm pentecostal. I believe in the Baptism in the Holy Ghost, but that is Biblical, this stuff: gold dust, angel feathers, jerking, etc. is no where to be found in scripture.
Personally, when I was a baby Christian (about 14 yrs ago), our Youth Pastor took a big group of us to the Pensacola Revival (In Brownsville, Florida - just google it if you're not sure what i'm talking about). They preached the truth there, but they also had those wierd manifestations - I felt like something was wrong with me because none of the drunkenness and jerking, laughing, etc. was happening to me. So...I did what any teenager would do (I was 16) and I conjured it up. Yes people, I conjured it up. God did not do that in me, & like I said, there was true repentance preached there but the weirdness was not of God. Come to think of it, they said many a time that they had witches & warlocks & all kinds of people into the occult come to lay hands on people...so they had to develop their own prayer team to keep the occult members out. That doesn't mean those occultists were not allowed in the service, and let me tell you - people came to that revival in droves. I'm not dogging it - People genuinely got saved there & people wanted the Lord, but when you watch the videos, the leadership didn't display weird manifestations, it was only random people, and we have to remember these things just aren't in scripture.
SO, with all that being said, please look up the Kundalini Warning on Youtube. I think you'll truly be shocked at what you see. PRAY for the body of Christ, if the body of Christ is blind, how can we pray for blind unbelievers? Oh I'm saddened and my spirit is utterly grieved over this. I know it sounds cooky & like I'm making it up, but it's true, it's invading our church. It's a plague. Lord Jesus, Help us!!!!

2011/9/21 7:15Profile

Re: The Kundalini Warning

There are some on this forum who will respond with "we can't judge that!"

The Bible says we must!

Krispy

2011/9/21 7:19
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Gold Dust

A while ago, after we had stopped at a flea market, our car would not start. Nothing my husband and I did could get it going. Only one person, of all those present, offered to give us a ride home to get our other vehicle. During the ride home he testified to us of the marvelous Church to which he belonged. I will say, he said his first love was to Jesus Christ. His reason to help us was for Jesus. We gave thanks for that.

The longer he spoke of the 'Church' the more suspicious we were of the controlling force behind it. They used women pastors for one thing and then he spoke of the 'gold dust' that fell on the congregation. He also told us that the pastor has laid hands on him to heal him but 'forgot' to anoint him with oil, so the healing didn't take. We enjoyed the company of the man and felt he was being bilked in some fashion by those people. They constantly had 'bill' problems and had to be bailed out, he said. Have never seen him again so we don't know if he was able to pull himself free of their clutches. We tried to steer him to trust only Jesus, not the one laying on hands.

To this day, I do not understand how anyone could believe that 'gold dust' or 'feather' con job. . . Jesus will deal with the ones who perpetrate such scams.

white stone

2011/9/21 12:11Profile

Re:

Several of these "gold dust" proponents have been proven false. A couple of times the "gold dust" was nothing more than arts & crafts glitter you can get at Walmart for a buck.

Krispy

2011/9/21 13:06
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: The Kundalini Warning

The Word of God says that we are to prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.

You are going to find three things in every true revival or move of God. You will find the Holy Spirit present convicting backsliders of sin and saving the lost.

You are also going to find the enemy there attempting to counterfeit the work of the Sprit and to bring the revival to an end.

You will also find people responding in many different ways to the presence and anointing of God in revival meetings. Unfortuneately, some do respond in the flesh.

Where a lot of people get tripped up is in attributing that which God is doing to be of the devil or not discerning the work of the evil one or the flesh and taking it as coming from God.

Mike

2011/9/21 13:35Profile
Renoncer

Re:

AbideinHim,

Good word of counsel. If revival comes, we should discern between what is of God and what is not.

Having listened to Dr. Michael Brown, I suspect that they might have had a genuine desire for God, and the Lord might have even moved during the Brownsville Revival. However, it seems that when the counterfeit came (both demonic and of the flesh), they failed to discern.

The same happened in Jonathan Edwards' days, as well as other revivals throughout history. I remember reading Jonathan Goforth's account of the revivals in China in his book entitled "By My Spirit", where he recalls an incident when he discerned that a man was going to try to conjure up a counterfeit contrition. The man yelled out and threw himself on the floor... then Jonathan Goforth came up to him and struck him on the side, telling him to "get up immediately", which he did. He witnessed powerful interventions of God, but he was also aware of the reality of counterfeit.

May God grant us an open heart, along with discernment.

In Christ Jesus,
Renoncer

2011/9/21 14:22Profile

IHOP

The release of these spirits , doctrines, and powers have infilterated the entire Earth. I sit in Jerusalem as I write, with most Christians I have met, affected by the poison that IS Kundalini.

To identify what it is, and the sensual manifestations it masquerades itself in, consider Todd Bentley, and his gold bag carrying gal-pal angel who prospered him. [ I'm not making this up..]...and many more.I use him because of his recent international splash.There are hundreds more, pulling off similar revivals travelling today.

He [Bentley ] had many slain in the spirit, with much power of some sort, but it was unclean, to say the least. As he exercised his "ministry"...he was in active adultery, was caught stealing offerings, and as he claimed 10,000 healings, and 31 resurrections from the dead...all were proven lies.

The key to this power, was and always will be the power of transcendental meditation to gain it. These are the dark arts established in the system of Babel, that morphed into Babylon, and was carried by the Roman Catholic Priesthood throughout the last two millenia.

Organizations like IHOP teach it, as the means to excel in prayer and power, and call it "MEDITATIVE"...or "CONTEMPLATIVE"...which is exactly, precisely trancendental meditation in it's purist...the same as the Tibetan, Bhuddist, or Hindi Priest today....and the power is real.

For a few years, Ihop even had an instruction manual on their site, explaining the way to enter the stillness of the void. I have it copied somewhere

2011/9/21 14:25

Re: IHOP

There is a lack of spiritual discernment run amuck in the church today... and it has seriously infiltrated the SI forums as of late.

Krispy

2011/9/21 14:41
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"Having listened to Dr. Michael Brown, I suspect that they might have had a genuine desire for God, and the Lord might have even moved during the Brownsville Revival. However, it seems that when the counterfeit came (both demonic and of the flesh), they failed to discern."

Brother,

This is a very good point. God sets up leadership in the Church, and there have been revivals that have come to an end because there has been little or no discenment and the enemy was able to create havoc.

On the other hand when man sets his hand to a move of God and tries to steady the ark, bringing correction to every manifestation and emotionalism, the result is that the Holy Spirit is quenched.

The Brownsville Revival was a true move of the Holy Spirit. There were seasoned men of God that preached a very strong message of repentance during the course of this revival.

Yes the flesh was present on occasions. Yes, there were even demonic manifestations that took place. But let us not do as some leaders tend to do and throw out the baby with the bath water.

A true revival is not about the specatacular, gold dust, and the many different manifestations, but it is about changed lives and good fruit to the glory of God.

Mike

2011/9/21 14:48Profile
Renoncer

Re:

AbideinHim said,

"This is a very good point. God sets up leadership in the Church, and there have been revivals that have come to an end because there has been little or no discenment and the enemy was able to create havoc.

On the other hand when man sets his hand to a move of God and tries to steady the ark, bringing correction to every manifestation and emotionalism, the result is that the Holy Spirit is quenched."

Amen. Good point.

In Christ,
Renoncer

2011/9/21 15:52Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy