SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Must Harken: Intimacy by Jackie Pullinger

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Must Harken: Intimacy by Jackie Pullinger

Intimacy by Jackie Pullinger
Topic: Intimacy with God

http://media.sermonindex.net/13/SID13459.mp3

2011/9/20 2:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Must Harken: Intimacy by Jackie Pullinger

Amen. This is a very powerful teaching of Sister Pullingers as well as others. It would be great to hear how this impacts you as you listen to it. Oh for more intimacy with the Lord.

2011/9/20 5:12Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

I have sewn the glory of the Lord on the faces of His saints that was beautiful when I saw it but absent when I took a picture of them. The sister I saw this on is a woman of prayer who must be very intimate with the Lord. In fact the Spirit prompted her to check her email, which she does not check often normally, so that we could get together. Jackie talks about this how the Lord uses the glory on the faces of His children to bring home the lost sheep when those children go and demonstrate His love to the lost. I was really blessed through this.

I actually posted this before I was able to listen to it. I felt the Lord wanted it posted and that because He lead me to it, it would be good and timely for those He lead to SI at the time to see and listen to it. Blessings on all those who have been!

2011/9/20 18:09Profile

Re: Must Harken: Intimacy by Jackie Pullinger

Thank you so much for finding this incredibly important message for us, Brother.

We 'think' our eyes are pretty well open until we hear or see something more.
Our eyes will never be as open as His [omniscient], but He surely is doing all that He can to open ours as much as He can, daily. This message is doing that.

2011/9/21 23:31

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy