SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Missions work in China

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Denny

Virginia

Missions work in China

I'm heading to China in December to share the Gospel with unreached Tibetan Buddhists and Hui Muslims. If you have a burden for the lost an would like to be considered to join the team, contact me. Trip lasts 21 days and will cost approximately $2,000.00. All expenses covered. This will me my 9th trip. We will carry in Gospel literature and Bibles.

Please pray for the team and those we will encounter.

2011/9/18 18:54Profile
Renoncer

Re: Missions work in China

What is your e-mail address?

(Post edited)

2011/9/18 19:37Profile
paula4jc

Re:

Don't waste your energy and time with this fake poster. He posted earlier this year and I almost begged him to contact me and he never did.

Any way in a dream the Lord specifically told me on 2 occasion to go to China and preach so I went independently. I preached, handed out bibles, hold bible study and baptized. Before I when, I fasted and pray and the Holy Spirit when ahead of me so encounter no resistant. I even preached to government employee and excommunist leader.

If any one wants to go by themselves I can get you all the info you need. You only need pay your own transportation.

2011/9/18 19:50Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Actually, he is legit paul4jc. Perhaps there is another reason why he did not message you back. :)

2011/9/18 20:12Profile
Renoncer

Re:

StarofGod,
What do you know about the poster?

Renoncer

2011/9/18 20:19Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Renoouncer asked:

"What do you know about the poster?"

I am not StarofGod....But I did check out Denny's profile. I suggest you go there and check it out. He has a FB account with lots of pictures that is view-able by anyone.

I do not know him personally, never have met him, but I have seen one of the vehicles this summer they have with pics of abortion at a nearby city. As I recall they were met with hostility...

I would not call him a fake....

2011/9/24 1:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy