SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Robert Morris - The blessed life

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

People start threads like this one asking for other peoples opinions and we do just that, give our opinion, nothing more, nothing less and it is no big deal. Brother Greg and myself and many others share the same opinion about Robert Morris and surely if you have been on SI for more than 5 minutes you would know how it is around here and which preacher are NOT promoted on this site and why.

"I expected more from you Greg". Really? Well brother I expected more from you to question the integrity of brother Greg! You must be new around here or just picking a fight lol:) The comment, "just do a 10 minute search" is simply saying that it is VERY obvious what or who this guy is. I would have said, "it doesn't take a rocket scientist" or "blind Freddy could see this" or "its as clear as the nose on your face". It really doesn't take a whole lot of discernment for those who are lovers of the Truth. Robert Morris is obviously a person who falls easily into the category of what we call on SI - WOF prosperity teachers. And that's not just because we can tell from the twisted, manipulative words that come out of his mouth, but also by his association with all the other big name WOF false teachers.

2014/7/12 4:03

Re:

double post

2014/7/12 4:07

Re:

"But thats exactly what you just did!"

And exactly what you are doing my friend is commonly referred to as "trolling". Picking random fights with others on forums to take away from the subject at hand.

From Wikipedia:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

2014/7/12 4:07
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

I am expressing an opinion just as you are. Seems like you feel that you are the only one who is entitled to one.

2014/7/12 4:50Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

You guys are shocking seriously, you do not know the man, his ministry and what fruit or not is associated with this man, but you are willing so quickly do condemn what his says to the wof trash heap.

Have you listened to a complete message? has Greg? A person comes on here asking a sincere question about this man and we create doubt because 'oh he seems suspect'. We need to show a bit more maturity about these things.

My expectation of Greg is because a person of his position and apparent spiritual maturity is so quick to pull out his gun and condemn a pastors ministry because its not what he prefers.

It seems that no one here who has been involved with this man has given firsthand testimony.

Its alright to judge, but make a right judgement.

You also mentioned something about being new and picking a fight. You know what, sometimes I do like to shake this Sermonindex cage because quite honestly some of the things that people say about the church and ministers in the Church are shameful.

I care little for the names you call me, but from time to time to time a do post something like this. If it resonates so be it, if not then so be it.

2014/7/12 6:59Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Robert Morris - The blessed life

One thing that troubles me is how so many church groups find it more inspirational to study contemporary writers' works then the Holy Word of God.

Oh, it is everywhere, I think.

Seems like everybody has a philosophy, a theology that will use the WORD to justify it instead of allowing the WORD to shape your philosophy and or theology.

My opinion but I am old-fashioned, ah reckon.

John, did you start with these studies and what did you learn?

2014/7/12 9:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

The abuse of false teachers seeking to gain money in North America and specifically America has reached all-time high proportions. This hurts the heart of God and causes Him to weep over His sheep being so greatly decieved by the multitude of these false teachers.

http://thegreatfallingaway.com/Money.htm

I recommend saints listen to and watch this:

Another Gospel by David Wilkerson
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2&commentView=itemComments

and watch this:

The Seeker Friendly Movement: A Prophetic Warning by David Wilkerson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc9B1vuhlpU

2014/7/12 11:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy