SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : 2nd Earthquake Coming to USA Eastern Sea Board

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
paula4jc

2nd Earthquake Coming to USA Eastern Sea Board

Time is over! God has called eveyone in America from the President to every man, woman and child to repent. Jehovah he's God!! Daniel 12:1

2011/9/16 9:13Profile

Re: 2nd Earthquake Coming to USA Eastern Sea Board

Paula,

Sister I implore you to be careful about the statements you make in this forum. Some of us are aware that repentence is needed and we pray for such. But to predict events such as a second earthquake on the east coast is irresponsible.

You would do better to encourage the saints to live holy lives, spread the gospel, etc. Just a gentle exhortation. Please think and pray before you put such statements on the forum. I need to apply this to myself also.

Blessings to you.

2011/9/16 11:42
paula4jc

Re:

I am sorry, it's not my prediction. I got the prophesy from the same man website who pronounced the last earthquake 5 hours before we felt it in Virginia.

Please go and watch video for yourself. It is all over youtube too.

2011/9/16 14:09Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi paula4jc...

What is the name of this man? That way, we can test his words (including any previous prophecies that he may have spoken).

Thanks.

2011/9/16 16:16Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Paula,

Are you aware of God's warning to his people about false prophets? Are you aware of how He told his children one needs to be discerning? and the test one should put to a prophet to tell us whether he/she is from God? Here is one verse and there are others: "When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him." (Deuteronomy 18:22). It is also true that a false prophet can do miracles or some other 'wonderful' works.

Has all of this man's prophecies come to pass as he said they would? If the answer is 'no' we are bidden in the scriptures to not listen to him - even if he 'performed miracles'. I know they can be intimidating but it is God one needs to fear, not man.

When God informs a man of the future, he will be 100% accurate, always.

God bless.

2011/9/17 7:59Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Does he give a date? If not then he is a "wise" prophet or at least a smart conman. If there is no date on when this earthquake will come then it has no means of being tested. Meaning I could "prophesy" there to be a terrible earthquake at any location and if any thing happens to the minute degree I could say I was correct. Also the word of the Lord is clear if even one of his prophesies are incorrect he is to be counted as a false prophet and thus ignored.

2011/9/17 8:06Profile

Re:

Paula,

Sister I see by your profile you have an interest in the second coming of Christ. All of us should long for his appearing. I believe their are things that are happening that fall within the signs that Jesus taught in Mat.24, Mk 13, and Lk 21. There are those birthpangs that tell us something will be happening and that something may be the return of Jesus. We certainly see the wars and rumors of wars, famines and pestilance, eartquakes, etc. God is warning us.

But also there will be the rise of false prophets. Sister God has laid out clear teaching about his return. I caution you beware of those who make specific claims about disasters and claim to be prophets of God. Test thr spirits and see if they are God. For many false prophets will arise to try to mislead the elect if that were possible.

To the rest of the SI forum I caution you to not mock the signs of Christ return. Peter in his second letter warns that scoffers will come mocking the return of Christ. I am seeing that the biggest scoffers of the return of Jesus Christ are in the evangelical camp. Dare I say some may be on this forum. We know there will be false prophets ant the devil will use them to decieve. But in your speaking out against the false prophets do not, please do not mock the return of Jrsus Christ.

2011/9/17 10:49
ArtB

New York

Re:

by ccchhhrrriiisss on 2011/9/16 13:16:13 wrote:

"Hi paula4jc...

What is the name of this man? That way, we can test his words (including any previous prophecies that he may have spoken)."

Here is the prediction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BX6XdTypCk

I saw written on the above site: "chitywa", which may be the name he goes by.

predicted date, 9/23/2011 to occur on the Eastern Seaboard Between 3 AM to 5 AM

Main target or cause: Homosexuals, and their supporters.

Probably has an alibi in case the Prophecy is not fulfilled such as he sees many Gays and their supporters repenting.

This prediction may be based upon A scientist prediction of a coming Earthquake on our West coast of US:

From Fox News:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWXvGea5C0Q&feature=related

2011/9/21 22:39Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

I know he predicted the sinking of the South Korean warship by the North Korean army. Unfortunately he predicted it a month AFTER it happened. Prophecy of that sort isn't prophecy. It's just looking at recent events and calling out the highest probabilities.

As pointed out by Chris, somehow many scientist are aware of these upcoming events a long time before such "prophets" of God. Coincidence?

2011/9/22 0:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy