SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : On The Subject of Pastor Joseph Prince

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Fisher61

On The Subject of Pastor Joseph Prince

Dear Friends,
It is really a shame that you all are saying such bad things about Pastor Prince. I was raised so legalistically and have struggled terribly in my walk with the Lord because of it. It has only been because of the grace teaching of brother Prince that I have been able to find freedom from addiction and have overcome those wrong teachings of my youth. Brother Prince is spot on and I am thankful for his ministry. May God continue to bless him and may God bless you all too.

2011/9/13 18:36Profile
ManofGod0000

Re: On The Subject of Pastor Joseph Prince

Much of what many of us have experienced in the modern church has been a total bunch of religion, legalism, and total gracelessness.

So if Pastor Prince can preach the grace of Jesus Christ to your soul for free, without religion, without rules n regs, then you will or probably have found freedom.

The unmerited, empowering ability of God is given to us through his impartation of love and deep deep concern for his own. If anyone can thoroughly preach and live grace in the simplicity that it represents, then that is a man or woman that is someone who knows how to receive the love of Christ.

Mnay of us are empty inside becuz we are still residing under law and have not received the freeness of grace as it is written.

God bless U

2011/9/13 19:06Profile

Re: On The Subject of Pastor Joseph Prince

Philippians 1:14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

Philippians 1:15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

Philippians 1:16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

Philippians 1:17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

Philippians 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Look what Paul is saying here, he is rejoicing that Christ is preached whether it's done in pretense or truth, it's still being preached.

If someone is finding freedom through the preaching of any preacher, why are we fighting against God?

2011/9/13 19:15

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy