SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : POWERFUL Promotional Video: SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2011

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 POWERFUL Promotional Video: SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2011

Saints,

Do share this very powerful video with many people, email it to others, post it to your facebook and on other sites and blogs. May God rouse His church in this last hour to the true Character of the Lord and to hate sin in this perverse generation.

SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2011 - Has The Church Lost The Fear Of The Lord?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspd-2GQz5g

2011/9/13 13:33Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: POWERFUL Promotional Video: SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2011

I hope many can view this video and share it with others.

2011/9/16 12:35Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

The video can also be watched on sermonindex here:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=2647

2011/9/16 14:12Profile

Re:

Bless this message LORD. Please.

2011/9/16 14:36
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Amen! Share it with many others saints.

2011/9/24 10:33Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

This message was posted on this youtube channel and here are some of the comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4m_s2LHVc

Many churches have lost the fear of God. Some look more like resorts than a place of worship. They are fully equipped to please the carnal flesh so they don't loose any "customers." I've heard it said, "If we just get them in the door, God will do the rest..." whereas Paul said he labored over his brethren like a mother in childbirth. But praise the LORD! His true bride has been set apart & the day is coming when He will find her without blemish or wrinkle by the grace of God alone.
fruitofspirit 3 weeks ago 6

2 Cor. 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
joeraymusic 2 weeks ago

AWESOME VID Lane!!! @hugabrotha...these are INDEED servants. You can tell they have an understanding of GOD'S holiness, our wretched sinfulness, and therefore: the reality of GOD'S JUST WRATH against sinners. They're just trying to warn us. Praise God for them! They remind me of 2 Cor. 5:10-11.
joeraymusic 2 weeks ago

Psalm 112. Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
RevKR187 3 weeks ago

This is a very needed message to many in the church. If you step into any given church on any given sunday you look around and you wonder where the reverence and fear for the Lord our God has gone. Even pastors have left the fear of the Lord in place of arrogance and blasphemy instead. My prayer is that messages like these will help those in the church see what is the Fear of the Lord as spoken of in Proverbs. It is indeed a needed remedy. Lord bless all speakers at this meeting.
Kirllan 3 weeks ago

I agree Kirllan. It is a fitting and needed message for today's church. I'm reading Fearing God, by Dr. Robert Morey, and he gives a history of what he calls the "mega shift" in Christianity during the 19th century in society's view of God changed due to the liberalization of Christianity. I pray that this conference will bring many believers and non-believers alike back to a real and true understanding of who and what God is. God is a God of Love, but he is also to be feared Daniel 6:26
JP12akacoil 3 weeks ago

Amen!! Wow this is so convicting!! Faving
lovejesustv 3 weeks ago

Absolutely have to see this. As pertinent a message as ever.
easy530 3 weeks ago

2011/10/10 9:04Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I encourage you saints to post this video to facebook and to share it on your blogs.

2011/10/13 13:10Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

yah Greg i have suggested to everyone on my facebook, hopefully whomever the Lord wants sees it. May he bless it mightily.

2011/10/13 23:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy