SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greeting from Hungary!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Kono

Hungary, Europe

Greeting from Hungary!

Dear Brothers and Sisters!

This is a very useful website. Like treasures I have never heard and seen before. I am happy to see there are others in the whole world having the same vision.
In my country I do not know too much churches preaching Christ-centered revival; I am amazed how much we are on the whole world! Even I have not heard this expression before, I realized this is exactly what we teach and live in these few churches.

As I am new here, I have a question: can I search somehow in the topics?
I can not read through all the topics, but I would not like to open new topic if there is already existing one.
As well I am interested if any other brothers from my country is already a member here.
I am thankful for any help and support, or correction.

2011/9/7 4:47Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Greeting from Hungary!

Welcome Kono! :)

There is almost a hidden Search Engine within the site, its pretty hard to spot if you aren't looking in the right spot, BUT Top of the page just under the banner are a few Text Options in the goldish font color one of them is "By Search" clicking this will search the site as a whole for topics you wish to read on that have already happened in the forums.

There is also a By Topics option on the side this is specifically for Sermons I believe so if you have a topic you want to listen to a sermon about that is the place to go. :)

If I may recommend "Ten Shekels and A Shirt" if you haven't already listened to it, by Paris Reidhead. Very powerful message that really changed my outlook of Christ for the Better. :) I look forward to future fellowship with you.

God Bless,
Matthew

2011/9/7 4:55Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Here is a link to the "By Search" option for convenience for you but I would recommend locating yourself for future referance to make it easier on you :)

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=007465431020570466359%3Adn1_kpmeho4

2011/9/7 4:56Profile
Kono

Hungary, Europe

Re:

Thank You, Matthew,

this may help me. Already found something about my country.

God bless You,
Norbert

2011/9/7 5:39Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

God bless you Brother Norbert. May the Holy Spirit lead you as you search this website. It is a blessing to pray for our brothers and sisters in different parts of the world. We are all members of One Body joined to Christ, who is the Head.

Mike

2011/9/7 6:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy