SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for protection and my deliverance

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

prayer for protection and my deliverance

i am putting another post here so i can get as many prayers as possible. I am struggling again with some of the sins that opened the doors to my demonic attacks on my body again, i haven't gone into them fully, but i am becoming very weak in my flesh again with my pride and lust problem and i am getting attacked at work with it mostly with all the women their. Please pray for my strength, deliverance, and protection, and that i would have the strength to be obedient to God and his word and walk in the Spirit. Please pray for my deliverance also from any demonic spirits oppressing me and afflicting me, i just have been non stop attacked it seems for over 4 months and just need to be delivered. Please i know i might seem to continue with the same problems over and over, but i am being sincere about it, we just need to continue to seek the Lord until he delivers me and sets me free and even saves my soul. Thank you so much In Jesus name i pray amen.

2011/9/6 7:11

Re: prayer for protection and my deliverance

Today i tried to be very humble and quiet and do my job at work. I really am trying to do things right. But at the same time i almost feel afraid that if i mess up once again that i am going to be attacked by these demonic spirits again. I really would wish the only thing i would think of was i sinned against God and be saddened by it, but i haven't been, my worry is all about stupid heatlh problems from my sin. I am 100 percent sure that in any of our walks with the Lord that we need the Holy Spirit to be able to do anything, the same really goes with me, if the Holy Spirit isn't working to help me with my faith and teaching and leading me then i really am going to continue to struggle. I need real faith and i need empowerment and cleansing by Gods Spirit.

2011/9/7 3:06

Re:

Some things are worth repeating. Some things aren't.

Prayers continue ...

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=25610&forum=44&6

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=28385&forum=35&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

You may find some wisdom in rereading these, John.

It never hurts to reread sound counsel.

2011/9/7 3:13
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Amen brother,

I think this is something we must come to terms with quickly if we wish to progress in our maturity, We are completely and utterly dependant on God, period.

I recently was given a song the Lord blessed me with, as I wrote the lyrics it was a mood of doubt and question and destress but the Lord faithfully gave me his reply in the form of lyrics. The song is really addressing my lack of faith and trying to study enough or pray enough or work my way into know God, when in reality God is with us, and He reveals Himself to us according to His will. Hope the song lyrics help you. I will eventually post it on facebook for you to hear it if you like but anyways here are the lyrics:

Another notecard down but I still don't see your face
Father forgive my doubt wash me in Your grace.
I don't mean to question but is this an other lesson?
I know I'm so impatience can You help me with this waiting?

Speak to Me, Father I'm begging please, cause I can't resist this feeling that I missed the mark you made for me.
Remove the doubt, I need You here right now
cause this pens running out of ink and I feel like Ive taken two steps backwards.

My Son, Why do you cry? I've been here this whole time. I see your pain and that you want to change. I see your heart and where you are. Just follow me and Ill set you free, My Son I love you! I love you!

You removed the doubt, I know Your here right now and this pen had just enough ink to tell You I love you too.

2011/9/7 3:29Profile

Re:

I appreciate all the wisdom and everyone caring about me during my struggle right now, and i know this not really progressing, and i am sorry i wish i was. I think this is only going to be won in prayer and by God's Spirit. I can't explain how terrible things are. I am just gettting onslaughted with demonic attacks. For an example yesterday i went to bible study at my church and we had two guests who were going to present an idea for halloween week at our church about a skit they do called a walk through hell basically a haunted house. Which is basically a way to witness and present the gospel to the lost. They have an accident seen outside the church in which someone died, then you enter the haunted house and you walk through hell which people dress up as demons and you see people locked up in hell and also then you enter heaven at the judgment seat of Christ wheres their is angels and Christ on his throne. They get to hear the gospel and how to basically keep out of hell. They gave us pamphlets on what they give to the people. But i noticed the gospel message had the sinners prayer and basically the normal gospel presentation in America today. And i started becoming very judgmental in my spirit because i believe strongly that the gospel message can do harm possibly, or so i think, and then it was like all these thoughts just started attacking my mind about protesting against this and not wanting to having anything to do with it. But i also in my mind was saying, john you have been struggling with pride and a lack of love, maybe i was being insensitive or too harsh, maybe or too quick to judge, i don't know but it was like this rage inside of me. i had to really stop myself, and say hey John these people are sincere about getting the gospel message out, maybe if you think you could help with the gospel presentation why don't you go to them and give them an idea or something on how it might help out better or to add to it. So i confessed to the Lord of my pride and judgmentalness.Then I got home and after saying i wouldn't talk against it, i talked to my wife about how i feel the altar calls were not particularly good and started going on another big talk on why their wrong to her. Then i started having all these bad thoughts towards people and i couldn't control it, i knew they were wrong and they just kept coming and coming. And today the same thing happened but worse at work, and then i started getting attacked with lust again and these thoughts just kept coming out odf control with that. Then my back started hurting really bad again and swelling up again as it usually does when i have these attacks. This is a normal day for me, and it just has made me go insane almost. I need to be set free. Your prayers our always needed.

2011/9/9 1:15
brothergary

Re:

i only say this becasue sermon index has sermons on this man so they must indorse him

im not and never been involved with deliverence ministrys ,,regarding casting out demons
and have never realy seen it nesesary

but iv struggeld with lust in the passed

and i have been helped not personly by any ministers
but iv found out there is much power in the name of jesus

and feel i was set free by demonic influnce resenly

find out about
derek prince , and see if the spirit leds you to comaned these demons to leave you ,,

i realy never did it before

but if you honesly beieve this is spiris attacking you

you can comand them to leave
if you honestly believe that jesus name is above every name ,and that all spirits are subject gods athority
and is you beleieve god has granted you the athority

this is strage for me to say this to you

becasue iv been verry negative regarding the charasmatic

becase of the many false propherts

but brother i feel iv been set free from a lust problem

that prayer and fasting didnt seem to fix according to gods grace

iv been influnced by weasly and calivisim ,and have rejected most of the charsmatic movment
so i dont say this lightly

if you are serious
there is deliverence according to faith

i noticed some of derick princes sermons on here
and becesue i trust greg gordon
i decide to except that my problem was not just my flesh but a spirit

by gods grace i was set free of drug addiction and this did not require deverence in the manner that im speakng of

i was born again and that changed me

but some how lust still lingerd

but now i honesly fell free from that now

i dont no why it worked out like this for me

but it did so concider this

my heart goes out to you ,,it hurts me to see you in such torment

2011/9/9 5:19Profile
C_Ann

Re: You are both delivered and protected in Christ Jesus.

http://www.plymouthbrethren.org/article/6447

Submitted by H A Ironside on Fri, 08/01/2008 - 19:51

Brother Ironside discusses: Difficulties Which Hinder Full Assurance of Salvation.

2011/9/9 11:08Profile

Re:

last night was another horrid night, i think the worst thing is that through all these thoughts and struggles i feel condemned to the point where i feel i deserved to be attacked and judged because of them, if i think evil towards someone shouldn't the Lord do the same towards me. So then these demons have been attacking my body severely trying to paralize my body for 4 months now. Please pray strongly for me, they are attacking me really bad.

2011/9/9 14:29

Re:

didn't struggle as much today with lust, but those evil thoughts towards others tormented me all day and still are. Please continue to pray for my deliverance from these evil spirits.

2011/9/10 3:23

Re:

the evil thoughts were not as bad today most of the day, i had peace most of the day, until a little bit later than those thoughts started coming again. I am wonderng if it is coming from my heart too, but really right now i don't know. My back was bothering me only a little today. I have wondered how i have brought these spirits into my life, i have let people lay hands and pray for me before who spoke in tongues and who have prayed i think to recieve the baptism of the holy spirit and i have wondered if that could have anything to do with a spirit that has evil thoughts towards others and even an evil spirit of laughter over things i shouldn't laugh about, sometimes a spirit like that has come upon me like that and i don' know why. I still need to be set free by Christ.

2011/9/11 1:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy