SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : How has Watchman Nee been altered?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Edwards

Northeast Ohio

How has Watchman Nee been altered?

In another thread someone said concerning "The Works of Watchman Nee, "Notice that it is the "complete works" not the "collected/altered works". Praise the Lord!"

How have some of his works been altered? If so, which ones? I have a number of his books and they are excellent. Who is altering them?

2004/12/21 20:38Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Re: How has Watchman Nee been altered?

Ignore statements like these... the person who wrote that has a silly concept about only buying Watchman Nee books from a particular publisher.

DanielJ

2004/12/24 16:52Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Ignore statements like these... the person who wrote that has a silly concept about only buying Watchman Nee books from a particular publisher.

Yes thank you brother Daniel, there are some people who are very strongly against some publishers of watchman nees works. But as you stated that is quite a 'silly concept' whatever publisher of nee's works it still well done and worth buying and reading. Now if a person wants to use Nee's materials to promote their own ideals or agenda'a thats a different story. But in most cases the production and availablity of Nee's writings is a good thing.

the "Normal Christian Life" is a good book to start with if you are new to his writings.

2004/12/24 17:04Profile
Edwards

Northeast Ohio

Re:

Thank you for responding. Actually, I read the "Normal Cghristian Life" a few years ago and it was an amazing experience.

After reading some of the posts on this forum I sent for the CD of the Works of Watchman Nee. I'm looking forward to reading them and being able to respond to what I read here on the forum.

2004/12/26 17:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy