SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : How to use QUOTE option.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lovefirst
Member



Joined: 2011/4/2
Posts: 103
Lake Charles, LA

 How to use QUOTE option.

Please, I cannot figure out how to use this function.

I press the QUOTE button and then copy and paste the quoted text into box but it doesn't show up.

Thanks in advance!


_________________
Bryan Reed

 2011/9/1 22:08Profile
Giggles
Member



Joined: 2009/12/12
Posts: 592


 Re: How to use QUOTE option.

Quote:
Please, I cannot figure out how to use this function.

I press the QUOTE button and then copy and paste the quoted text into box but it doesn't show up.

Thanks in advance!




Just type the code and forget the button. To start the quote, type:

[ quote ]

Then, paste the quote and to end the quote, type:

[ / quote ]

Eliminate the spaces in between, they are in there simply to avoid activating the coding.


_________________
Paul

 2011/9/2 0:03Profile
Lovefirst
Member



Joined: 2011/4/2
Posts: 103
Lake Charles, LA

 Re:

Quote:
Then, paste the quote and to end the quote, type:






Thank You

P.S. I wonder, is the Quote button broken then?


_________________
Bryan Reed

 2011/9/2 1:08Profile
mguldner
Member



Joined: 2009/12/4
Posts: 1860
Kansas

 Re:

Quote:
P.S. I wonder, is the Quote button broken then?



Yes, yes it is :)


_________________
Matthew Guldner

 2011/9/2 1:31Profile





©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy