SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Women Preachers are SINFUL!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Women Preachers are SINFUL!

“The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.” Luke 10.2

And this is all we have to talk about with the harvest being so great?

God bless,
Lisa

PS: Who is to say that God can't send "women" labors into the field? Maybe God has to send a few women into the garden because the men are standing around the edges of it arguing about who can go in? Just saying...

2011/9/20 9:19Profile

Re:

Lysa... so which parts of the Bible are important, and which parts are not? Please enlighten us. :-)

Krispy

2011/9/20 9:24

Re: God doesn't ordain women preachers!!!

Another woman hater thread!!

2011/9/20 11:56

Re:

Seriously, Approved...?

Krispy

2011/9/20 11:57

Re:

"Seriously...?"

Yeppers!

Women do have their place in the Church and one of them is not to teach men. That is the subject to which Paul was referring.

If he had of expounded on the subject further he would have said that a woman can teach other women and children, but not to men. There should be a distinction in this thread regarding that because it shouldn't be an all purpose general thing that women should not teach period.

Women are good teachers and in the Church teaching the spiritual truths of the word of God should be left to the men, not the women.

If she is subjected to that, she can take what the man has said and repeat it. She is not to establish new teachings and we know where that leads to, a Jezebel spirit.

A Jezebel is one who is not subject to the authority. Ahab was king but Jezebel was usurping over him, sneaking around, coniving, whispering behind tapestries and the like, undermining every scheme the king had set in motion and probably sleeping with any soldier that was willing to be advanced.

2011/9/20 12:03

Re:

ummm... isnt that what I said?

Krispy

2011/9/20 12:14

Re:

ROFL

Ahem, *cough cough* I must confess I never read your post. And yes, you did say that. hehehe

2011/9/20 12:23

Re:

Ok... thought I missed something! lol

Krispy

2011/9/20 12:29
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Women Preachers are SINFUL!

With all due respect brother Krispy, you gave your opinion on Scripture and I gave mine and guess what? We disagree! LOL Imagine that! So, I’m not sure that either one of us could be enlightened to the other’s side! I will explain why I think that…

I stated in another thread (about being against tongues)… all arguments cease on my part when I receive the gift of divers tongues! So applying that to this thread … all arguments about women preaching cease on my part when I have been the beneficiary of the Lord using Godly women to minister (preach) and I have, so my arguments have ceased! (huge grin)

God bless you abundantly brother!( I think you know that I mean no harm and that I am not aggravated in the least!!)
Lisa

2011/9/20 13:03Profile

Re:

Lysa... of course we can disagree and still love one another. Unfortunately there are those on SI who cant do that, and that truly is sad. There are some on here recently who personally attack me and then call me unloving. Comical at best, sad at worst.

So, here we go: what do you do with Pauls writings about women being silent in the church? What do you do with the qualifications for elders/pastors? Can a woman be the husband of one wife? Every instance in which Paul was declaring the order of church government concerning elder/pastors it was always always always in the masculine tense.

Paul even goes on to explain that if a MAN can not rule over his own home how can he rule over the house of God? Surely you and I agree that the husband is to be the head of the home, correct?

It matters not to me what your experience is... scripture is the final authority. And many say "that was a different culture!" But scripture says God never changes. Paul's writings are God's words. God has spoken.

What do you do with scripture?

Krispy

2011/9/20 13:25

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy