SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Getting Involved with SermonIndex

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Getting Involved with SermonIndex

[b]Getting Involved with SermonIndex[/b]
SermonIndex is a ministry that relies entirely on the support of Gods people to run and to expand. This ministry is in Gods hands and its a resource for the body of Christ. I am listing various ways you can become [b]involved[/b] with this ministry. Have recieved many emails from brothers and sisters who have been blessed by this ministry and want to help in one way or another.. hopefully everyone can find a place to help out and be a blessing as this ministry continues to expand and grow.

[b]1) Financial[/b] - This website runs and the sermons are offered freely because of the support of Gods people. There are many costs to continue to offer audio/video sermons to the increasing numbers of people who come to this site. This is a practical way to help tangibly as more and more sermons are added and download. To date there are over 2 million sermons that have been downloaded off SermonIndex.net. Here is a page where you can contribute if you feel led: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/

[b]2) Prayer[/b] - This ministry is literally powered by prayer.. God has many people across the world praying for myself (Greg) and the sermons that are being offered that they would convict and change peoples lifes. I cannot stress this enough that prayer is a very vital part of this ministry.. Please commit to praying for this ministry on a daily basis. [i]I will get a link to a 2005 prayer sheet for this ministry soon.. stay tuned.. [/i]

[b]3) Linking[/b] - If you have a website, blog, forum site, profiles on yahoo or other sites, or if you participate in forums on others sites across the web. This is one way you can very much help to bring people to SermonIndex so they can be blessed by the materials on the site. Simply add a link to www.sermonindex.net in all the places you CAN! A great idea by brother Mike is to have an EMAIL signature where you can put a link to www.sermonindex.net so people who read your emails can be blessed and visit this site.

[b]4) Feature Sermon Module[/b] - If you are a webmaster of a website you can add the featured sermon module to your site to have the lasest powerful sermon that is featured on the front page of SermonIndex available to your website viewers. Click here to access to simple code needed to add this module to your website.

[b]5) CD Distribution[/b] - One of the great ways you can help spread the gospel of Jesus Christ is to burn audio sermons from this site to CD's yourself and distribute them to friends, churches, pastors, etc for free. The cost to buy a spindle of 50-100 blank CD's is very minimal and the time is not alot to burn life changing sermons that you can distribute. I believe God is and will be burdening MANY people to start their own ministry in distributing these recordings for free themselves. If you want to be active for the kingdom of God consider prayerfully to distribute SermonIndex materials. to put the website: www.sermonindex.net on the cd would be good also so people can come online afterwards and share how they were blessed by the recording.

[b]6) Printable Flyers[/b] - I have made printable paper flyers that you can print out one master copy and have them photocopyed for cheap and cut in 4's so you can leave stacks of them at Churches, Bible Schools, Bookstores, and also hand out flyers to individuals so they can be blessed by this ministry. Click here to access and print off the flyers.

[b]7) Sermon Descriptions[/b] - There are over 6000 audio/video sermons found on SermonIndex.net now and its quite a task for myself to write descriptions and find scripture references for every sermon. So I am asking help from people who visit the site so when you listen to a sermon to send me an email with a description (3-4 sentances) and (1-3) main scripture references used in the sermon. Please email this information to me at: sermonindex@mac.com note: THIS is very important and will help much in the spreading of these messsages to the world.

[b]8) Networking[/b] - For sermonindex.net to network with many pastors, ministries and churches would be something that would allow the message of revival to spread. If you are a pastor or part of a ministry and would like to be on a list for materials and resources that would be available to your group please email: sermonindex@mac.com with your fullname, email, mailing address and phone number.

[b]9) Events[/b] - Organize an sermon night for people to watch a video sermon or listen to an audio sermon on revival. And then have an time of prayer afterwards.

---

As other ideas come to mind I will add them to to this master list.. please feel free to reply to this message and offer your ideas on how to get involved and help this ministry..

2004/12/19 13:12Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Getting Involved with SermonIndex

Quote:
7) Sermon Descriptions - There are over 6000 audio/video sermons found on SermonIndex.net now and its quite a task for myself to write descriptions and find scripture references for every sermon. So I am asking help from people who visit the site so when you listen to a sermon to send me an email with a description (3-4 sentances) and (1-3) main scripture references used in the sermon. Please email this information to me at: sermonindex@mac.com note: THIS is very important and will help much in the spreading of these messsages to the world.

Another idea that popped into my mind is that you can share what you thought about the sermon by adding a comment.. this option requires that you are registered and login first. If the sermon does not have a description is would be more important to follow no 7 above first. I think the sermon descriptions should be more un-biased while the comments can be your own bias entirely.

2004/12/19 23:27Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
[b]8) Networking[/b] - For sermonindex.net to network with many pastors, ministries and churches would be something that would allow the message of revival to spread. If you are a pastor or part of a ministry and would like to be on a list for materials and resources that would be available to your group please email: sermonindex@mac.com with your fullname, email, mailing address and phone number.

I have added this [b]8th point[/b] above to the master list. I think this is a good way for ministries and churches to partner and get involved with SermonIndex outreach and use its materials for their congregations and other audiences. I would love to hear more ideas and also if you have fit into one of these options let me know.. thanks and God bless you as you help this ministry impact this world for Christ.

2004/12/21 18:56Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

If you are helping out in one of these ways to promote SermonIndex I would love to hear about it. I am also very open to hear other ideas people have on how to get involved and promote this ministry.

2005/1/6 17:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If you are helping out in one of these ways to promote SermonIndex I would love to hear about it. I am also very open to hear other ideas people have on how to get involved and promote this ministry.

A brother recently shared with me that he is burning a bunch of sermon cds and putting them on the shelf in a christian bookstore for people to take for free. And there is also a small box for donations to the ministry that he will be gathering but its totally optional. I thought that was an awesome idea and would share it here. Let me know ways you want to help out spread the word of God. This ministry is here to equip you to spread the word of God to others! get involved today.

2005/1/14 22:36Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I just updated and added an option to this list. I hope and pray that people can start to find ways they can actively be involved with this ministry. If you have any questions let me know. And just to let everyone know there is a big need for the seventh option in getting sermon descriptions.

2005/11/10 10:21Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
8) Networking - For sermonindex.net to network with many pastors, ministries and churches would be something that would allow the message of revival to spread. If you are a pastor or part of a ministry and would like to be on a list for materials and resources that would be available to your group please email: sermonindex@mac.com with your fullname, email, mailing address and phone number.

What do you mean by materials and resources? Are there things outside of this site that you have?

2005/11/10 10:24Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I am building and package together that as I get a list of address's compiled I will be able to send out to help people to promote SermonIndex in their local congregation or ministry. There will be a few sermons offered on CD and a video and also some other materials. This offer would just be for pastors of churches and people that run ministries with people involved.

I also want to get a package together to help people start small local cd ministries on how to get 50-100 of the sermons from sermonindex avaialalbe to people for no cost. Anyone who has a heart for ministry a cd burner and $50-100 a month extra to put into this idea will be able to run an local tape ministry to their church, bible school etc. This package will have all the basic labels, templates and how to get started.

2005/11/10 10:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy