SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Women pastors?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
stephanie12

Women pastors?

I know that their are women prophetess. but what does the word say about women pastors, as the head of the church? Is that Biblical? I know that their are a lot of male pastors who are corrupt and dishonest, so would God raise up a woman to do His Will to spread the Gospel? Let me know what you think? It has been on my heart heavily these past few days.

Thank you again.

2011/8/18 15:31Profile
Renoncer

Re: Women pastors?

Stephanie,
I will direct you to this thread. This is by far the best summary on the issue that I have read or heard so far.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=35133&forum=34&5

God bless you richly,
Renoncer

John 12:35-36
So Jesus said to them, "The light is among you for a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you. The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going. While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." When Jesus had said these things, he departed and hid himself from them.

2011/8/18 16:40Profile
stephanie12

Re:

thank you that helps me a whole lot.

2011/8/18 17:21Profile

Re: Stephanie

I know their are women pastors who lead in the persecuted church. Many of them will step in and lead after their husband has been jailed or martyred. Often the women are the only mature believers who will disciple the new converts in the church fellowships. Often these women will be imprisoned or martyred.

I know that some or maybe many in this forum will decry this position as unbiblical. I used to be that way. But God has shown me that until I see the inside of a N. Korean death camp or a Cbineese prison or an Eritrean shipping container I am not to judge his servants who lead his persecuted church.

Blaine Scogin

2011/8/18 19:18
stephanie12

Re:

thank you for that as well. I do believe that there are women who are being persecuted for speaking about Jesus Our Saviour in those countries. Thank you again.

2011/8/18 23:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy