SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Wild Beasts

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Veronica226

Montana

Wild Beasts

My cousin just sent me this article about a 8 or 9 foot long rattlesnake that was killed in Georgia in June. http://www.southeastgeorgiatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6407&Itemid=117

And last Thursday there was a bear shot here in my town. We're pretty far from the mountains and don't usually see them down here. (Except that bears are actually a plains animal.) And they've been reintroducing wolves here as well. I find this interesting in light of the fact that Deuteronomy, Leviticus and Revelation say that wild animals are part of God's judgment.
Deuteronomy 32:24
I will send wasting famine against them,consuming pestilence and deadly plague; I will send against them the fangs of wild beasts,the venom of vipers that glide in the dust.
Leviticus 26:21-22
If then, you act with hostility against Me and are unwilling to obey Me, I will increase the plague on you seven times according to your sins. 22 I will let loose among you the beasts of the field, which will bereave you of your children and destroy your cattle and reduce your number so that your roads lie deserted.
Revelation 6:8
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

What do you guys think? Am I just crazy?

In Christ,
Veronica

2011/8/17 20:11Profile
brothergary

Re: Wild Beasts

wow i never thought abouut that ,,

we have a huge boar problem here

they desroy patches of ground hundreds of meters long by 50 meters wide

im going to be hunting them soon

hope im not inpeding gods judgment

2011/8/17 20:31Profile

I think that God's word is true. You are not crazy at all.

America was raised up by God to glorify Him. The same cause effect relationship to Him applies as it does for everyone else.

The scriptures you quoted apply to America.

There are some christians who wil reject this but it is still true none the less.

God bless and pray for spiritual awakening to reverse these judgments!

Ps 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Ps 22:28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and He is the governor among the nations.

Ps 33:12 ¶ Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Ps 47:8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

Job 12:23 He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.

2011/8/28 7:48
Lysa

East TN for now!

This is very interesting; yesterday they caught a bear here in Townsend, TN that had been coming up to houses for the past few months or so; in last week’s article, the lady said that, “bears in the wild aren’t that big (fat), so it seems that it didn't care where it was eating from.“ When she fired her .357 over its head, it wasn’t scared off at all. Another animal not scared.

I also found this interesting in the article you provided Veronica, “Therefore, the theory is they are ceasing to rattle to avoid detection... THE DAYS OF PERCEIVED WARNING ARE OVER. Keep your boots on and use a light when out and about.” That second to last sentence spoke to me about the evil spiritual realm: the days of perceived warning are over.

Thank you for posting this and God bless you,
Lisa

2011/8/28 9:10Profile
browny

Hi Veronica,

You’re not crazy sister!
And indeed this is very interesting to think (and pray) about!
We should take ALL what is written in the Word serious.
I have lived in different parts of Africa as well and have seen terrible things done by "wild beasts"
There is a lot of witchcraft in some areas and I have witnessed people sending snakes and other animals to kill and harm people. When believers started to pray with faith in the ALMIGHTY POWER OF G'D things and situations changed and the power of the enemy was broken. God’s people where save and if there was danger....the Lord warned always just “in time”.... I myself had some wonderful experiences of the saving an protecting power of Jesus.
I also remember there was a little village bothered by lions who killed people there. When Christians started to pray for protection the lions stayed away. I think Angels camping around the children of G'd stood in the way for them :-)
So far mentioning the “other camp”

BUT….
BY THE SCRIPTURES YOUR ARE MENTIONING I SURELY BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE THAT WILD ANIMALS CAN BE A PART OF G’DS JUDGEMENT …WHY NOT??

Shalom,
browny.

2011/8/29 3:08Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

"hope im not inpeding gods judgment"

Never have hard that God has changed his will on this issue as recorded in Genesis 9:3: NASB

3 “Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant. 4“Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood."

Enjoy your hunting!

BTW, what would you do with boar meat? A domesticated boar meat is, well, not very good - tends to stink! This is why farmers will castrate young male animals if grown for meat to be slaughtered for human consumption.

2011/8/29 9:19Profile

Re: Browny

Your post brought some scripture to mind. I read in Luke 10:19 where Jesus tells his disciples they have authority to trample on snakes and scorpions. He said they can overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing would harm them.

I had often wondered why Jesus put that in the gospel of Luke and even in Mark 16. If witches and satanist were operating the sane way back then as they are doing now then the passage makes sense. Your experiences and insights have brought light to the word I was reading. Thank you.

Now it also makes sense why Peter would refer to Satan as a roaring lion. The early Apostles realized there was a spiritual world and God and the devil operated in that world. I read accounts of demonics and witchcraft that take place in foreign countries. Even in Gospel for Asia there ate accounts of people being set free from demonic spirits by the gospel of Jesus.

In the west there is a tendacy to deny the spiritual realm. Calvinism is the accepted theology. Cessionism is the accepted creed. But a spiritual realm does exist. Demons are real and Christians need to know the authority they have to deal with such.

Submitted in Christ by Blaine Scogin

2011/8/29 10:20
brothergary

Re:

ginny, i would use the boar for meat for our dog

and maby eat the small sows ,,if there is no sign of sickness

hey blain ,i think youl find that many calvinsts believ in most of the gifts of the spirit, and believe in a spritual realm
maby your talking about hypa calvinists or liberals

you have liberals ,that are not calvinists ,and dont believe in the spirual realm

to lable the calvinists like that is not sterotypying

this web site indorses some verry powerful calvinist

im not a calvinists tho ,,but respect there doctrine
as did john weasly

2011/8/30 3:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy