SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Mark of the Beast? Electronic skin tattoo has medical, gaming, spy uses...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

The Testimony of Richard Wurmbrand was a 'sticked' thread here back in 2007.

It still has the old code in it - but it can be found on the Net.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16110&forum=40&9

We have followed VOM for decades and have read all of his books and he stated clearly that he wrote them for us because he strongly believed that persecution was coming to the U.S..

He never did a thing to make a name for himself - but he lifted his shirt and showed our government his scars, for whatever good it did. We haven't seen our government help any of the persecuted Christians in any nation and for that, we, as a nation, will be held responsible for every one of them.

2011/8/13 16:52
staff

Re: Mark of the Beast? Electronic skin tattoo has medical, gaming, spy uses...

Hi All,
For me the more the more important issue is why is the taking of the mark irreversible?
The people that take the mark must do with a clear knowledge of what they are doing.
What happens if a christian (or non christian) is forceably given the mark?If it is just a tattoo,this could happen.So their must be something more to it than a mark that holds information(which is important).
Their has to be a spiritual dimension that someway inhibits the person from being saved or gauranteed that whoever takes the mark will be annilihated.
No doubt we will develop or are already developing the technology to have a mark that will hold and use all types of information but their is something more to the subject,
Yours Staff

2011/8/13 17:42Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The mark and the number of his name are a Mystery and will be revealed at the right time.

What I do know is this that God will raise up a people who will get the Victory over beast, his image, his mark, the number of his name...

2011/8/13 17:50Profile
staff

Re:

hi Murrcolr,
Good comment and scripture.
Yes their is mystery in the mark and number and we dont fully understand yet.
For instance the mark is irreversible yet it is not the unforgivable sin mentioned earlier in scripture,
Yours Staff

2011/8/13 18:16Profile

Re:

Rev 14:9-11 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up *for ever and ever*: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

2011/8/13 19:36

Re: Jesus-is-God

The United States has an embassy in Asmara Eritrea. To the best of my knowledge the American government has not raised a voice about the shipping containers.

Blaine

2011/8/13 19:38

Re:

Does anybody in this forum understand my reference to a shipping container????

Blaine

2011/8/13 19:41

Re:

And China, etc.

This is where I agree with David Wilkerson, from his book, "Set the Trumpet to thy mouth" where he said "America is Babylon".

Reading Rev 18 and the other prophetic words through-out the OT and New - there's only one place on earth that fits every description of that future tense Babylon.
But she's a "Great City" so we need to narrow it down as well to a city.

She "rides the beast" and there's a beast sitting in Manhattan that's been around a little more than 60 yrs, that's suppose to be feeding the hungry children and coming against human rights violations .... sure, OK, right.

I for one feel betrayed, as over 50 yrs ago, as children, we were sent around our town to collect money for UNICEF.

"Reward her double..."

2011/8/13 19:48
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

"Does anybody in this forum understand my reference to a shipping container????"

I think so - you are implying that persecution has not stopped, that it is still ongoing...How far off the mark am I?

ginnyrose

2011/8/14 19:28Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i am surprised to see all this chatting about something i see as plain as day. the hebrew children had an idol in front of them.bow down or suffer the heat of the furnace. it was not sneaky so as to Gods people being duped into something so slick. do you think God will let satan steal the prize of the cross with something that is not clear? i do not worry about the mark cause i am following Jesus and Him alone.the joy of the Lord is my strength and i shall not fear.jimp

2011/8/14 19:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy