SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Message of Love and Repentance for my Brothers and Sisters on SI

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Message of Love and Repentance for my Brothers and Sisters on SI

How can we not be amazed at His Love? His love is extreme and this word can't even explain the depth of this Love.

Christ willing clung to the Cross, for you personally and me personally. He knows where you are, and He sees where you are at, He even sees and knows how many hairs are on your head, that's pretty personal!

And for the brother or sister that says, you don't understand I... I may not be in your shoes but when Christ felt the crushing weight of God's Wrath upon His shoulders he felt all your hurt and all your pain and all your sin. So you can no longer say no one knows how you feel because surely Christ does. WHAT LOVE!

A love that covers a multitude of sin, and a Love that is one with God and IS God. Are we ruled by this Love? Are we filled with this Love? Surely to be filled with the Holy Spirit means we operate in that Love for if the Holy Spirit, Christ and God the Father are One SURELY Their Love is One and if the Holy Spirit is in you then THAT Love that is connected to the Father and Son IS indeed connected to God's children.

I must repent because lately I have not allowed that Love to rule in me, not on this forum and not in my home life. I apologize for my hard heart and stubborn and selfish ambition. I pray for mercy and grace and that God fill me more with His irresistable Love.

I am His Love and He is Mine. How beautiful and that is something to get EXCITED ABOUT!

2011/8/11 6:54Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Message of Love and Repentance for my Brothers and Sisters on SI

Amen, something I need to constantly turn to in life as well. Thanks Matthew.

2011/8/11 8:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
A love that covers a multitude of sin, and a Love that is one with God and IS God. Are we ruled by this Love? Are we filled with this Love? Surely to be filled with the Holy Spirit means we operate in that Love for if the Holy Spirit, Christ and God the Father are One SURELY Their Love is One and if the Holy Spirit is in you then THAT Love that is connected to the Father and Son IS indeed connected to God's children.

I must repent because lately I have not allowed that Love to rule in me, not on this forum and not in my home life. I apologize for my hard heart and stubborn and selfish ambition. I pray for mercy and grace and that God fill me more with His irresistable Love.

Bless you dear brother with your heart turned towards the Lord in this way. This is a blessing to read and it provokes also in my the same repentance. Oh that with our lips (tongue) we would speak no evil, slander or accusatory comments. But uplift, build up and look out for the others good.

May love rule in my heart also.

2011/8/11 11:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy