SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Moses Movie & Praise Report

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Moses Movie & Praise Report

Does anyone know of a sound movie of Moses' life, Ten Commandments etc?

I have a relative whom I have been praying for and for an ungodly relationship to be severed. God is so faithful and has done it and now this family member is calling me several times per day, He knows he is doing right and such a burden has been lifted. Now he is so open to the Lord to work.

He works for a Jewish company - IT - and was asking questions and asked for a good movie. Glory to God.

I know the Lord is working in our family members and loved ones and I can rejoice in what I see but also when I dont see because He is faithful to hear our supplications and it is His great desire and longing to reveal Himself to them - to us. All glory to God.

And if anyone is certain of a sound movie I would appreciate the title.

Thank your for rejoicing with me. I rejoice with you too as you take your loved ones to the Throne. He is working in them.

I love and appreciate each one here as we grow closer and deeper in our walk with Him. He who has called us is faithful. Praise His Holy Name Forever!

2011/8/9 15:01Profile
Theophila

Re: Moses Movie & Praise Report

Hi,
I've seen 'Faith like potatoes' and 'Facing the Giants' a few times.
I think your relative may like them too.

The peace of God remain with you.

2011/8/9 16:41Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you Theo. Kind of an odd request I know. And I love
"Faith Like Potatoes." I will suggest them both. I have not watch "Facing the Giants but I heard it was a good one as well.

The main reason I asked was because he is working with Jewish people and his boss in Jewish and they do some things he was interested in and specifically asked for a movie.

I am going to send him a nice Bible and pray he will read that. That of course is my first desire.

Anyway, thank you for your kind response and suggestion.

God bless you abundantly!

J_H

2011/8/10 14:17Profile
VicZ

Re: Movies

If your relative has Netflix, I have created a page of "culturally transforming movies" that you are welcome to peruse for movie ideas.

It is here: http://www.thefinalharvest.org/transformingmovies.htm

Hope it helps,
VicZ

2011/8/12 17:13Profile

Re:

There us the Jesus video based on the Gospel of Luke.

Blaine

2011/8/13 0:52

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy